Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Classical ringtone for free???

Last response: in Brands
Share
Anonymous
October 30, 2004 11:46:13 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

I just got a Nokia 6010 and would like to know if I can find any
classical ringtones for free (or for very little). I would rather not
have to go through any complicated procedures to obtain such a tone. I
find that the ones that come with the phone are terrible (or at least not
to my taste).
--
Jerry Bank
Trenton, New Jersey
Music is the language of the gods.
Anonymous
October 31, 2004 1:24:20 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 19:46:13 +0000, Jerry Bank wrote:

> I just got a Nokia 6010 and would like to know if I can find any
> classical ringtones for free (or for very little). I would rather not
> have to go through any complicated procedures to obtain such a tone. I
> find that the ones that come with the phone are terrible (or at least not
> to my taste).

http://www.classicalarchives.com/midi/

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg
Anonymous
October 31, 2004 5:32:04 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

In article <pan.2004.10.30.21.24.20.362000@grfpb.arg>,
zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg says...
> On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 19:46:13 +0000, Jerry Bank wrote:
>
> > I just got a Nokia 6010 and would like to know if I can find any
> > classical ringtones for free (or for very little). I would rather not
> > have to go through any complicated procedures to obtain such a tone. I
> > find that the ones that come with the phone are terrible (or at least not
> > to my taste).
>
> http://www.classicalarchives.com/midi/
>
>
HOw do I go about getting a midi file into the telephone. It isn't at
all obvious to me.
--
Jerry Bank
Trenton, New Jersey
Music is the language of the gods.
Anonymous
October 31, 2004 11:09:14 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 02:32:04 +0000, Jerry Bank wrote:

> In article <pan.2004.10.30.21.24.20.362000@grfpb.arg>,
> zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg says...
>> On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 19:46:13 +0000, Jerry Bank wrote:
>>
>> > I just got a Nokia 6010 and would like to know if I can find any
>> > classical ringtones for free (or for very little). I would rather not
>> > have to go through any complicated procedures to obtain such a tone. I
>> > find that the ones that come with the phone are terrible (or at least not
>> > to my taste).
>>
>> http://www.classicalarchives.com/midi/
>>
>>
> HOw do I go about getting a midi file into the telephone. It isn't at
> all obvious to me.

As the Nokia 6010 lacks infrared and Bluetooth you'll need a
data-cable(optional extra), or maybe download the MIDI ringtones via WAP
from a bit of free web-space somewhere.

Also you'll probably have to edit the MIDIs from the above site,
because that phone only supports 4 voice polyphonic MIDI ringtones.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg
!