Nokia 3595

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

I am looking for some free ringtones for a Nokia 3595. Can anyone help?

Richard
3 answers Last reply
More about nokia 3595
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    www.nok-tonez.com ...you must be able to use wap

    --
    tobias89
    http://cellphoneforums.net

    "Richard & Melisa Scott" <melnrich@wi.rr.com> wrote in message news:<X3_gd.22954$ye4.4574@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com>...
    > I am looking for some free ringtones for a Nokia 3595. Can anyone help?
    >
    > Richard

    Try http://www.newringtones.tk

    They offer free ringtones for Nokia cell phones. Over 20'000 ringtones
    and other thousands of mobile stuff in their database.

    By the way they also have a free sms service!

    Hope i could help
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    On 15 Nov 2004 05:55:53 -0800, mastergeorge@gmx.ch (gee) wrote:

    >By the way they also have a free sms service!

    But only for TWO countries in the world!!!

    --
    http://borgus.net ---- http://osbymikro.tk

Nokia Ringtone Nokia