Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

650 Ti Now or Wait for the price drop?

Tags:
  • Nvidia
  • MSI
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
February 21, 2013 11:32:36 AM

Found the MSI 650 Ti for 129 (105 after mail in rebate), debating buying since I'm on a 240 GT and it's killing me. I don't have much, so this will have to last me a while. I'm concerned that the 700 series will bring a huge price drop in March and screw me out of a decent amount.

Anyone familiar with the general price drop vs release? Valid concern? Jump on it while I can?

Thanks

More about : 650 wait price drop

February 21, 2013 12:23:59 PM

I would buy the 650ti now. New 700 series cards are $1000 so until amd releases their new cards I don't see a reason for nvidia to drop their prices
February 21, 2013 12:27:20 PM

Alright, again. Thanks for the quick response. :D  I was more worried that when (on most products) a new version comes out, everyone tends to try and liquidate their old merchandise for cheaper to make space for the new stuff. I only pay attention to video card prices when I'm in the market (not very often) or when I'm helping someone else buy theirs.
!