MN-100: No Devices Found on Local Network

April 14, 2004 7:12:26 PM

Haven't been able to find anywhere, why one of my p.c.'s
is not being recognized under "Network Devices". It's
connected to the same workgroup as the other p.c., it can
access the internet, and after checking the Base Station
Management Tool it shows both p.c.'s and addresses.

I have redone the Setup Wizard countless times on both
p.c.'s and still the same problem. The other computer
can access this one with no problems. Help!

Thank you ...
!