Closed Solved

Cintiq & Nvidia

Hello all!
I have a G41t-r3 mobo and I currently have an Nvidia gt9500 graphics card and I want to upgrade to another Nvidia card that can work with a Wacom Cintiq 12wx graphics tablet. What is the latest Nvidia card that I can upgrade to?
Thanks!

Mike
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about cintiq nvidia
  1. Graphics card and cintiqs are irrelevant for compatibility. Any card will work with any cintiq. What will limit you is your budget, your psu, and maybe your case. Although I am assuming not top of the line with such old hardware.
  2. What I'm running is Windows 7, Intel Core 2 quad q6600, 8 gb of dual channel ddr3 with the aforementioned Nvidia card. I have a Senty cs1-1398 case with 450 watt power supply.

I want to upgrade to a newer Nvidia card with dual monitor inputs so I can have my monitor and the Cintiq at the same time, that will work with my mobo. I don't want to blindly buy card after card if I can get some info ahead of time that will make it simpler.
  3. Any graphics card can output to 2 displays and any card will work with your mobo. Did you want specific outputs so you don't need adapters? You forgot to mention a budget.
  4. Dual Dvi and a budget between $100-250.
  5. Best answer
  6. Thanks for your feedback. Its appreciated!
  7. Best answer selected by Strangewingz.
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Graphics Cards Graphics