O2 active settings

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

I am trying to get into the settings I cant get the settings does anyone
know of any other ones. Its a nokia 6230 on o2 contract

http://www.o2.co.uk/productsservices/ota2/select/0,,184,00.html

--
email & msn - leemiller at gmx dot net
ICQ - 335984056

    Erm........ wot exactly are you trying to do?

    "Lee Miller" <leemiller@NOSPAMgmx.net> wrote in message
    >I am trying to get into the settings I cant get the settings does anyone
    > know of any other ones. Its a nokia 6230 on o2 contract
    >
    > http://www.o2.co.uk/productsservices/ota2/select/0,,184,00.html
    >

    > --
    > email & msn - leemiller at gmx dot net
    > ICQ - 335984056

  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    Its done now thanks neway . Was trying to get the gprs/wap and email
    settings. found it on nokia website.

    http://www.nokia.co.uk/nokia/0,,54551,00.html

    --
    "Raybo" <spammers_*off@here.now> wrote in message
    > Erm........ wot exactly are you trying to do?
    >

    > "Lee Miller" <leemiller@NOSPAMgmx.net> wrote in message
    >>I am trying to get into the settings I cant get the settings does anyone
    >> know of any other ones. Its a nokia 6230 on o2 contract
    >>
    >> http://www.o2.co.uk/productsservices/ota2/select/0,,184,00.html
    >>

    >> --
    >> email & msn - leemiller at gmx dot net
    >> ICQ - 335984056

  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    Lee Miller wrote:
    > Its done now thanks neway . Was trying to get the gprs/wap and email
    > settings. found it on nokia website.
    >
    > http://www.nokia.co.uk/nokia/0,,54551,00.html
    >
    >> Erm........ wot exactly are you trying to do?
    >>

    >> "Lee Miller" <leemiller@NOSPAMgmx.net> wrote in message
    >>> I am trying to get into the settings I cant get the settings does
    >>> anyone know of any other ones. Its a nokia 6230 on o2 contract
    >>>
    >>> http://www.o2.co.uk/productsservices/ota2/select/0,,184,00.html
    >>>

    >>> --
    >>> email & msn - leemiller at gmx dot net
    >>> ICQ - 335984056

    Thanks to........?!

    :-)
    Neil
    **Blagging my way through USENET since 1998
    ** neil.monk02@greenyonder.co.uk (change colour to blue to reply)
    ** http://www.neilmonk.com

Nokia Ringtone MSN Nokia Email