O2 active settings

Last response: in Brands
November 22, 2004 2:19:09 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

I am trying to get into the settings I cant get the settings does anyone
know of any other ones. Its a nokia 6230 on o2 contract

http://www.o2.co.uk/productsservices/ota2/select/0,,184...

--
email & msn - leemiller at gmx dot net
ICQ - 335984056

More about : active settings

November 22, 2004 2:53:08 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Erm........ wot exactly are you trying to do?

"Lee Miller" <leemiller@NOSPAMgmx.net> wrote in message
>I am trying to get into the settings I cant get the settings does anyone
> know of any other ones. Its a nokia 6230 on o2 contract
>
> http://www.o2.co.uk/productsservices/ota2/select/0,,184...
>

> --
> email & msn - leemiller at gmx dot net
> ICQ - 335984056

Anonymous
November 22, 2004 6:41:14 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Its done now thanks neway . Was trying to get the gprs/wap and email
settings. found it on nokia website.

http://www.nokia.co.uk/nokia/0,,54551,00.html

--
"Raybo" <spammers_*off@here.now> wrote in message
> Erm........ wot exactly are you trying to do?
>

> "Lee Miller" <leemiller@NOSPAMgmx.net> wrote in message
>>I am trying to get into the settings I cant get the settings does anyone
>> know of any other ones. Its a nokia 6230 on o2 contract
>>
>> http://www.o2.co.uk/productsservices/ota2/select/0,,184...
>>

>> --
>> email & msn - leemiller at gmx dot net
>> ICQ - 335984056

Anonymous
November 22, 2004 7:02:30 PM

Lee Miller wrote:
> Its done now thanks neway . Was trying to get the gprs/wap and email
> settings. found it on nokia website.
>
> http://www.nokia.co.uk/nokia/0,,54551,00.html
>
>> Erm........ wot exactly are you trying to do?
>>

>> "Lee Miller" <leemiller@NOSPAMgmx.net> wrote in message
>>> I am trying to get into the settings I cant get the settings does
>>> anyone know of any other ones. Its a nokia 6230 on o2 contract
>>>
>>> http://www.o2.co.uk/productsservices/ota2/select/0,,184...
>>>

>>> --
>>> email & msn - leemiller at gmx dot net
>>> ICQ - 335984056

Thanks to........?!

:-)
Neil
**Blagging my way through USENET since 1998
** neil.monk02@greenyonder.co.uk (change colour to blue to reply)
** http://www.neilmonk.com
!