Philips CDM3 Laser pickup for which cd-player

Last response: in Home Audio
October 17, 2004 3:38:19 PM

Who know which CD-player use Philips CDM3 as laser pickup ?
Anonymous
October 18, 2004 1:05:33 AM

On 17 Oct 2004 11:38:19 -0700, nnkp@freesurf.ch (nnkp) wrote:

>Who know which CD-player use Philips CDM3 as laser pickup ?

The CDM 3 was a universal CD drive used for in car, CD-ROM and audio
applications. On the audio side, it was used by manufacturers such as
Studer/Revox, Krell, Microméga and others.
March 14, 2010 6:03:38 PM

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please send quote me Your best offer for CD laser unit CDM3 (for Studer CD A730), pcs 5.

Thanks and Best regards,

Aleksandar Divac

Protehno M d.o.o.

Cara Dusana 101
Zemun (Belgrade)
Tel.: +381 11 3163076
Fax: +381 11 2102159
Mob.: +381 64 1380432
E-mail: protehnom@nadlanu.com
April 22, 2013 7:27:46 AM

I trade in Philips lasers, and have a number of different types, including some CDM3's.

If you require more information, please feel free to send me a message.

Other models I have in stock are CDM-4/36, CDM-1's and CDM-1 mkII's.

!