LPCIO: ITE IT8728

BIOS:

Brand: American Megatrends Inc.
Version: P01-A3
Date: 01/17/2011

Graphic Interface:

Verion: PCI-Express
Link Width: x16 Max. Supported: x16
_________________________________________________________________________________________

CPU:

Name: Intel Core i7 2600
Code Name: Sandy Bridge Max TDP: 95 W
Package: Socket 1155 LGA
Technology: 32nm Core Voltage: 2.232 V
Family: 6 Model: A Stepping: 7
Ext.Family: 6 Model 2A Stepping: D2
________________________________________________________________________________________

Memory:

Type: DDR3 Channels: Dual
Size: 8 GB
________________________________________________________________________________________

Powersuply: 220 Watt Veriton liteon model X480G Aspire eMachines Gateway X270 LiteOn Chicony CPB09-D220A

I want to get a Bigger Case + Graphic Card + Power Supply (Must)

Reason: To play Games with better quality while keeping a nice FPS

Current FPS on the Game Tera: 10-20 FPS on 1080p Moderate Quality (Seriously... it's pretty slow in my opinion)

I've only changed RAMs and got to know how to remove the Graphic Card. I'm ready to reconstruct all but I've never done it before.

with the parts swap...the new case and power supply the power supply just slides in and is held in with four screws and sometime a rubber anti vibration pad. on the old mb you just unplug the cables...the sata ones have locking clips as do the atx power connector. just unplug them from the mb and remove the screws holding the mb to the case. the mb will slide right and up off the standoffs. put the mb on the desk and pop out the metal shield from the old case. then pop the metal i/o shield into the new case. video cards and reg pci cards..to remove them you take the set screw that holding the card to the case out. then on the pci slots look for the locking latch..then open or move the latch to unlock the video card.
to make your life easer and cheaper...dont by a new case..buy a new power supply and then with your extra funds buy the best video card you can. without swapping the case all you have to unplug is the power cables and video card.