Free Ringtones

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

I have a nokia 3595 prepaid and I don't have wap, does anyone know some
sites for free ringtones that are sent to your phone through a
multimedia message or text message?

--
yellowbellyj
http://cellphoneforums.net

    you can try here, this is where i get my logos and ringtones from
    http://www.free-ringtones-free-logos.com/

    All you pay is a text message.

    Cheers

    "yellowbellyj" <yellowbellyj.1iewio@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in
    message news:yellowbellyj.1iewio@nospam.cellphoneforums.net...

    > I have a nokia 3595 prepaid and I don't have wap, does anyone know some
    > sites for free ringtones that are sent to your phone through a
    > multimedia message or text message?
    >

    > --
    > yellowbellyj
    > http://cellphoneforums.net

Nokia Ringtone Nokia Wireless Access Multimedia