Closed Solved

Hd 6670 or hd 7750

Hello everyone,
I want to know that is hd 6670 better or hd 7750 for a 220watt psu
my system specs-core 2 duo e7400
ram-2gb ddr2(looking for upgrading it 4gb)
resolution-1366*768
sorry i'm already telling that i cannot buy a psu
my budget is only > rs 6500(120$)
i want to play games like battlefield 3,hitman absolution at high and decent fps(<30fps)
if you have any other suggestion for me please tell......
reply:(
21 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 6670 7750
  1. the power consumption on the 7750 is slightly lower than the 6670. THOUGH you have to be sure its the 7750's WITHOUT a 6 pin connector on it. There are a few models that require a 6 pin due to higher clocks.
  2. Ahh i'd be careful with a 220w psu. Personally I would not risk frying my pc.

    but the 7750 is better so get that, it only consumes a little bit more power


    Sad to say, the 7750 will be a little choppy on high settings. According the benchmarks, the avg fps will be in the 30's but will dip down below 30 during intense firefights.
  3. I would easily go with the 7750.Less consumption and higher performance. Although dude you WILL HAVE TO get a new PSU. Don't worry I'm an Indian too and you could get a new PSU for a max of RS 2500. That also a good one. Because the 7750 requires a 450 watt minimum supply. So go to Flipkart and see for PSU's. I'm sure you will get one cheap for under 2000. try for Corsair, Seasonic or Coller Master.
  4. lol dafuq? you guys have the same names. But yea you should get a new psu. I am pretty certain you computer will smoke under heavy load.
  5. Axle_blaze said:
    I would easily go with the 7750.Less consumption and higher performance. Although dude you WILL HAVE TO get a new PSU. Don't worry I'm an Indian too and you could get a new PSU for a max of RS 2500. That also a good one. Because the 7750 requires a 450 watt minimum supply. So go to Flipkart and see for PSU's. I'm sure you will get one cheap for under 2000. try for Corsair, Seasonic or Coller Master.

    hmmmm....but i cannot spend much more than that can you tell me how much load it will take when gaming is done?????
  6. dudewitbow said:
    the power consumption on the 7750 is slightly lower than the 6670. THOUGH you have to be sure its the 7750's WITHOUT a 6 pin connector on it. There are a few models that require a 6 pin due to higher clocks.

    i am looking for sapphire 1gb ddr5 version...http://www.flipkart.com/sapphire-amd-ati-hd-7750-1-gb-gddr5-graphics-card/p/itmd7th7wdspnbrh?pid=GRCD7TGZBJSTR5YD
    is it good???
  7. Azn Cracker said:
    lol dafuq? you guys have the same names. But yea you should get a new psu. I am pretty certain you computer will smoke under heavy load.


    We are long lost Indian brothers LOL. Although I must say he has same taste as me in Games and almost a same PC although mine is a bit better. I'm also looking to buy a new 7770 soon and a new PSU. I have a suck Inspiron 580's. India anyways sucks in Computer parts.

    And for the name the thing is his name AXEL is a Kingdom hearts Character name and mine AXLE is a Cartoon network show guy name. Blaze is same so we are Brothers!! fiNALLY I FOUND MY BROTHER LOL!
  8. the gpus fine fore the lower consumption one. Most of the 6 pin ones are 7750's clocked at 900 Mhz
  9. Axle_blaze said:
    We are long lost Indian brothers LOL. Although I must say he has same taste as me in Games and almost a same PC although mine is a bit better. I'm also looking to buy a new 7770 soon and a new PSU. I have a suck Inspiron 580's. India anyways sucks in Computer parts.

    And for the name the thing is his name AXEL is a Kingdom hearts Character name and mine AXLE is a Cartoon network show guy name. Blaze is same so we are Brothers!! fiNALLY I FOUND MY BROTHER LOL!

    lol im that axle blaze from inazuma eleven:)
    and please tell me the total load it will take????
  10. axel blaze said:
    hmmmm....but i cannot spend much more than that can you tell me how much load it will take when gaming is done?????


    If you choose to play games like Hitman Absolution and others like Dead Space 3 and some new ones. Your PC will probably fry. Just saying. I would say if you have a less budget go with a lesser GPU and buy a PSU. Try out the GPU's on Flipkart which are for RS 5000 or something.Then you can buy a PSU too. Or just fry the damn PC and get Dad to buy a new one LOL.
  11. and yes one more question is the total electricity given by psu is equal to the total energy taken by the whole cpu?????
  12. axel blaze said:
    lol im that axle blaze from inazuma eleven:)
    and please tell me the total load it will take????


    Same here!! Maybe we just speel it differently but I find this name awesome and that show too :) Load get a new PSU dude. I'm sorry but your PC just can't take it. Check on Flipkart it requires a minimum 450 watt load.
  13. is there any psu for rs 500 that can handle it.....and i dont want to go below 5000 as those graphic card are not worth to money and also not good for gaming
  14. axel blaze said:
    is there any psu for rs 500 that can handle it.....and i dont want to go below 5000 as those graphic card are not worth to money and also not good for gaming


    Nothing for Rs 500 sorry. I say just wait and get some more money if you really want this one.
  15. Axle_blaze said:
    Same here!! Maybe we just speel it differently but I find this name awesome and that show too :) Load get a new PSU dude. I'm sorry but your PC just can't take it. Check on Flipkart it requires a minimum 450 watt load.

    well a psu will cost rs 2500 and my budget for graphic card then will be rs 4000 and i dont think so there is any graphic card which can play bf3 or hitman at good settings and get +30fps
  16. axel blaze said:
    well a psu will cost rs 2500 and my budget for graphic card then will be rs 4000 and i dont think so there is any graphic card which can play bf3 or hitman at good settings and get +30fps


    It would be able to play at 30 + FPS. just play on low settings. I have a suck nvidia 310 much worst than much cards and I still play Htman Absolution and battlefield 3 at 30 FPS at low settings. if you want to play at High settings. I'm saying it again a new pSU is the only way.
  17. ok pleasedont close this post i am checking out something
  18. Best answer
    Get vip 400r plus psu at rs 600.it has 20a on +12v rail.it can easily handle hd 7750.vip psu is local but are one of best in indian psu.
  19. ASHISH65 said:
    Get vip 400r plus psu at rs 600.it has 20a on +12v rail.it can easily handle hd 7750.vip psu is local but are one of best in indian psu.

    can i get it online or in lucknow?
  20. and one more thing it is written here that hd 7750 will take only 188w at full system load and mine is 220w so?????
    http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/amd_radeon_hd_7750_and_7770_review,7.html
  21. and yes one more thing how much will 2gb of ram takes from psu or simply tell me the total consumption of cpu without gpu under load
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards HD Graphics