Recently I've been having an issue with my computer:

AMD Phenom X3 8600 @ 2.93GHz
Asus M3A32-MVP with Wifi
3gb DDR2 667@680
3dfx Voodoo2 with 3rd party drivers
Crossfire HD4870 & HD4850 12.3 drivers
HDS728080PLA380 as boot drive
Windows 7 Ultimate x64

The BCCode comes up as 0x00000124 or 124. This can happen randomly but mostly during a game such as CoD4. Can someone please analyse the dumps and tell me what's causing this??

SysData.xml
http://www.mediafire.com/?xhh5aw1xrhdjpej

Dump .dmp
http://www.mediafire.com/?aqxjn2lta1njji0

Thanks in advance!

Solution
Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).

This error is one of the few that doesn't point at any particular component, but based on past experience, the number one cause of this BSOD is a bad OC or low voltage condition. I also note the three GPU's in the system, which is why I ask what the PSU is, since it simply might not be up to the task.
Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).

This error is one of the few that doesn't point at any particular component, but based on past experience, the number one cause of this BSOD is a bad OC or low voltage condition. I also note the three GPU's in the system, which is why I ask what the PSU is, since it simply might not be up to the task.

Solution

_zxzxzx_

Honorable
Mar 6, 2012
@gamerk316
I am running this system on a Cooler Master 700w PSU with 28A on the 2x12v rails I think.

@alvine & gamerk316
I did realise this somewhat later after my PC crashed in Prime95 after a matter of seconds...The system is now stable at 1.385 processer voltage and 1.425 NB voltage. Is 2.93GHz about the best that my processor can do or is it capable of more?

Status
Not open for further replies.