Tivo problem only at friends homes

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
March 13, 2005 10:51:21 PM

My four year old keeps asking how to pause my friends TV's...
Anonymous
March 14, 2005 4:33:48 AM

Megan wrote:
> My four year old keeps asking how to pause my friends TV's...

It's cute when kids go "baloop baloop", signifying their wish
for the person with the remote to scan forward.
-Joe
Anonymous
March 14, 2005 5:46:22 AM

Ditto. I did manage to 'fix' grandma's tv for christmas, but everyone
else is on their own ;-)

Megan wrote:
> My four year old keeps asking how to pause my friends TV's...

Anonymous
March 16, 2005 6:06:27 AM

....and we thought it was cool to have a TV with a remote at that age. Kids
today...

Maybe your four year old's kid will finally get the holograms.

!