GRAPHICS CARD GAME BUNDLE

Tags:
  • Radeon
  • Games
  • Graphics Cards
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 25, 2013 2:40:18 AM

so i just bought a hd xfx radeon 7850 from tigerdirect. and its suppose to come with tomb raider and bioshock how do i redeem those games?? thanks

More about : graphics card game bundle

a c 120 U Graphics card
February 25, 2013 2:45:11 AM

either the codes are on papers in the box or you need to register cards at xfx's site and maybe you can redeem codes?......

or, if things don't pan out, call and/or e-mail tigerdirect.

let us know what happens.
m
l
February 25, 2013 2:47:33 AM

i already register the cards but nothing really happened then i searched it in xfx websites in the (PROMOTIONS) aisle. The games are not even listed. My theory is maybe we have to wait till it comes out and then give us the code but im not really sure. and its already 11 pm in here too late to call them too
m
l
Related resources
a c 106 U Graphics card
February 25, 2013 2:54:22 AM

tigerdirects codes come, assuming if TD is part of the promotion, should be in the email. that is how i got my friends Assassins creed 3 promotion. You have to be sure that TD was doing the promotion, as not all companies follow all promotions.
m
l
February 25, 2013 2:55:15 AM

i think maybe we have to get it form xfx now tigerdirect. i think xfx is doing the promotion.
m
l
a c 106 U Graphics card
February 25, 2013 2:57:18 AM

maranthony92 said:
i think maybe we have to get it form xfx now tigerdirect. i think xfx is doing the promotion.

its usually not the card manufacture who does the program, the retailer gets a bunch of codes from amd or nvidia to more or less hand out. If it was anything like my situation, the code will eventually come up through the email address you use to buy the stuff with on tiger direct.
m
l
February 25, 2013 2:59:53 AM

yeah i never got mine at all i bought it today
m
l
a b U Graphics card
February 25, 2013 3:01:23 AM

I got mine in form of coupon inside the box.. (from 7870)

In the coupon there was a redeem code for downloading the game online....

Not know if it different with TD or XFX...
m
l
February 25, 2013 4:19:32 PM

Okay i figured it out guy. I was right they willl give me the codes when the game comes out . Thank you for yur advices!
m
l
!