HD 7950 graphics card problem or HDTV issue ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankurdabas

Honorable
Feb 20, 2013
i was playing nfs mw 2012 on my rig ,,

then due to some urgent call i closed it directly by pressing alt + f4 ,,

then i saw that the display was full of glitches,, like millions of vertical lines and the screen was working too

it goes away whenever i change the resolution or turn my hdtv off and again turn it on ,,

so my ques is what is this ???

a gpu malfunction ?? or tv ?? one more thing ,,,, m using hdmi ...

help plz :pfff:

Solution
Depending on the resolution of the game and resolution of the windows desktop, it could just be a synchronizing problem that was solved by turning the HDTV off and back on (this forces a resynchronization handshake between the PC and HDTV).

Monitors that were designed for use by a PC resynchronize quite often, an HDTV usually only sends this synchronization signal during power on/off and HDMI plug inserted/removed.

Depending on the resolution of the game and resolution of the windows desktop, it could just be a synchronizing problem that was solved by turning the HDTV off and back on (this forces a resynchronization handshake between the PC and HDTV).

Monitors that were designed for use by a PC resynchronize quite often, an HDTV usually only sends this synchronization signal during power on/off and HDMI plug inserted/removed.

Solution

ankurdabas

Honorable
Feb 20, 2013

one word for you ..... genius ..... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

luv u man ... dis fully make sense ,,,,

now m like ,,, :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :sol:

Status
Not open for further replies.