Closed Solved

HD 7950 graphics card problem or HDTV issue ???

i was playing nfs mw 2012 on my rig ,,

then due to some urgent call i closed it directly by pressing alt + f4 ,,

then i saw that the display was full of glitches,, like millions of vertical lines and the screen was working too

it goes away whenever i change the resolution or turn my hdtv off and again turn it on ,,

so my ques is what is this ???

a gpu malfunction ?? or tv ?? one more thing ,,,, m using hdmi ...

help plz :pfff:
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 7950 graphics card problem hdtv issue
  1. Best answer
    Depending on the resolution of the game and resolution of the windows desktop, it could just be a synchronizing problem that was solved by turning the HDTV off and back on (this forces a resynchronization handshake between the PC and HDTV).

Monitors that were designed for use by a PC resynchronize quite often, an HDTV usually only sends this synchronization signal during power on/off and HDMI plug inserted/removed.
  2. ronintexas said:
    Depending on the resolution of the game and resolution of the windows desktop, it could just be a synchronizing problem that was solved by turning the HDTV off and back on (this forces a resynchronization handshake between the PC and HDTV).

Monitors that were designed for use by a PC resynchronize quite often, an HDTV usually only sends this synchronization signal during power on/off and HDMI plug inserted/removed.

one word for you ..... genius ..... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

luv u man ... dis fully make sense ,,,,

now m like ,,, :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :sol:
  3. Best answer selected by ankurdabas.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon HDTV Graphics Cards Graphics