Watercooling nvidia 660 ti

Status
Not open for further replies.

epic_errors

Honorable
Dec 8, 2012
Alright, I tried searching the forum and also the web and I'm having trouble finding a water block for my nivida manufactured 660 ti reference card. Preferably I would like a water block and a back plate, though they can be sold individually. I just can't find one so I was thinking maybe someone has tried one from a 670 or something and it fit. I'm also wanting to watercool my motherboard. I have an asus z77 sabertooth and can't find anything for that either. They do have water blocks for the asus republic of gamers rampage or what ever the z77 chipset one is called that look like they have the exact same layout as far as where everything goes. Would I be able to use that or would it not work?

I hope you guys can help me. Thanks\
-Epic_errors

you should not need to be water-cooling your motherboard's chip-set. especially if this is your first custom loop. it is pretty much un-necessary, and only useful if you want to show off some crazy benchmark results (even then, just open up the case and point a fan at it)

if you're having a heat issue, yes, those two components are the only ones that would directly benefit from a water loop

dannyo013

Honorable
Mar 1, 2013

The second link you posted is a water block for a GTX 660, not a 660 Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.