TIvo to go and SOnic MyDVD 6.1

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
Share
March 18, 2005 9:48:35 AM

Is anyone else having trouble with MyDVD 6.1?
It just gives me a Blue Screen of death and then reboots.
MYDVD 6.0 version works fine but the free trail that works for Tivo is
instant death to my machine.
HELP!

Thanks

More about : tivo sonic mydvd

Anonymous
March 22, 2005 5:25:21 PM

"EdS" <EdS@EdS.com> wrote in message
> Is anyone else having trouble with MyDVD 6.1?
> It just gives me a Blue Screen of death and then reboots.
> MYDVD 6.0 version works fine but the free trail that works for Tivo is
> instant death to my machine.
> HELP!

-->I have had nothing but issues with it.
Bluescreened on 6.0 for me as well. I even tried on newly loaded machine
with latest services packs on W2K and did same thing.
Still working out the bugs I guess.....

More info here: http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/index.php

Scotty
!