TiVo credit card.

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
March 18, 2005 8:30:45 PM

Took 4 weeks for the Instant approval, and 2 more weeks till it was
received, but I now have a TiVo MasterCard. Woo Hoo

More about : tivo credit card

Anonymous
March 19, 2005 7:25:24 PM

> Took 4 weeks for the Instant approval, and 2 more weeks till it was
> received, but I now have a TiVo MasterCard. Woo Hoo

Much too easily amused.
March 20, 2005 7:47:29 PM

> Took 4 weeks for the Instant approval, and 2 more weeks till it was
> received, but I now have a TiVo MasterCard. Woo Hoo

Don't look now, but your 'American consumer mentality' is showing - and that
ain't a good thing.
March 21, 2005 2:54:35 PM

In article <3a6cs7F67aa7eU1@individual.net>,
"Kenny" <spcolorado@animation.com> wrote:

> "Jack Zwick" <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> > Took 4 weeks for the Instant approval, and 2 more weeks till it was
> > received, but I now have a TiVo MasterCard. Woo Hoo
>
> Don't look now, but your 'American consumer mentality' is showing - and that
> ain't a good thing.

Au Contraire, buying with plastic gives one leverage should there be a
problem.
March 21, 2005 5:41:32 PM

> In article <3a6cs7F67aa7eU1@individual.net>,
> "Kenny" <spcolorado@animation.com> wrote:
>

>> "Jack Zwick" <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>> > Took 4 weeks for the Instant approval, and 2 more weeks till it was
>> > received, but I now have a TiVo MasterCard. Woo Hoo
>>
>> Don't look now, but your 'American consumer mentality' is showing - and
>> that
>> ain't a good thing.
>
> Au Contraire, buying with plastic gives one leverage should there be a
> problem.

and this is your very first credit card? I didn't think so.
"Woohoo! someone gave you credit - BFD. Getting all ecxited about plastic
with the word "Tivo" printed on it is ridiculous. but then again the
American consumer isn't all that bright anyway.
!