I have a rtl8201cl onboard lan adapter ethernet what is compatable with it to ru

mango19758

Honorable
Apr 3, 2012
i have an acer aspire t120c with onboard ethernet network controller rtl8201cl. i am looking for a network controller ethernet driver that is able to run on windows 732 bit or a driver that is compatable with the rtl8201cl. it is a realtekand i have rung acer and searched realtek website and acer said they cant help me and i cant find anything on realtek website. i have been searching since the 2/4/2012 as that is when i updated to windows 7. please help me i am going mad trying to find one.

mango19758

Honorable
Apr 3, 2012
here i am answering my own question to my problem. For those who are stuck with the ethernet controller lan driver in windows 7 if you install the xp and it doesnt show up in device manager after restarting goto update driver and point to the xp folder you downloaded from acer downloads. Your computer will need to restart and then should show up in device manager no problem if have any problems installing ask me and i will instruct on installation.

kmankind

Honorable
Jul 4, 2012

I recently installed Windows XP on HP Pavilion Slimline s3400f PC which uses realtek RTL8201CL on-board ethernet adapter. I can't find the driver anywhere. Not even at HP website. I tried the driver for Windows Vista but it wouldn't install. Any help will be appreciated.