How to go on line on internet explorer from offline

first hook up your internet connection. Make sure that your router/modem is working properly. Then open Internet Explorer.

IE can get 'stuck' (for lack of a better word) and may require you to close the program, and re-open it.
Sometimes settings can be wrong; press "alt", "Tools", "Internet Options", then the "Connections" tab, towards the bottom there should be a "Lan Settings" button. Check the "Automatically detect settings" box, or enter in the correct information if this is on a more interesting network.

Lastly, some viruses will block internet traffic. Try running your antivirus (Microsoft Security Essentials is a good one if you don't have one), or anti-malware (Malwarebytes is also excelent) and see if it catches anything.

Keep us posted on your progress. And good luck!

willard

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2010
Why are you asking for help in English on an English forum if you can't understand the English responses you get?

Better question, why am I asking you about the stupid things you're doing in English when I know damn well you're just going to plug this into a translator and get really confused at the results.

To that end, your bubble internet cake must red very seven. If not seven, turtle.

tituaryan

Honorable
Mar 27, 2012

i have tried it, but it still gets say "hanged" after sometime, and after smtime it also shows on the screen one small window like a dialogue box which says "connect" whereas the net connections are already well connected. Then it needs to click cancel many times just to remove this, it appears again there, but clicked many times,then it disappears. Its not working properly. plz guide more. Thanks.

If you had done what was in my last post it would have fixed this issue. Instead of being set to automatically detect your internet settings, it is set to modem. Change this back to automatic and consider uninstalling your modem to prevent future frustrations.