Ringtone "FIFA Champions League"

Last response: in Brands
March 15, 2005 7:54:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Hallo guys,

I'm looking for the original "FIFA Champions League" ringtone (the one with
singers)....I've found many around the web but not original (my cell NOKIA
3200)...is there anybody who know where to get it ???

Thanks a lot ;-)
Anonymous
March 16, 2005 4:40:35 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Hi, try http://www.poly-tones.net thats the best one i have found

Mike

!