Ringtone "FIFA Champions League"

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Hallo guys,

I'm looking for the original "FIFA Champions League" ringtone (the one with
singers)....I've found many around the web but not original (my cell NOKIA
3200)...is there anybody who know where to get it ???

Thanks a lot ;-)
1 answer Last reply
More about ringtone fifa champions league
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    Hi, try http://www.poly-tones.net thats the best one i have found

    Mike

    "Sangue Misto" <fano@iname.com> wrote in message news:<qADZd.804$kC3.55@tornado.fastwebnet.it>...
    > Hallo guys,
    >
    > I'm looking for the original "FIFA Champions League" ringtone (the one with
    > singers)....I've found many around the web but not original (my cell NOKIA
    > 3200)...is there anybody who know where to get it ???
    >
    > Thanks a lot ;-)

Nokia Ringtone Nokia