Sending midi to my phone?

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Is there a program that will allow me to send, via my modem, midi ringtones
to my phone.
Or
How do I get midi songs I've written into my phone without a data cable or
do I need a data cable.
TIA
Rob
4 answers Last reply
More about sending midi phone
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    Oh...it's a Nokia 3220

    "Rob Wilson" <mail@robwilson.biz> wrote in message
    > Is there a program that will allow me to send, via my modem, midi
    ringtones
    > to my phone.
    > Or
    > How do I get midi songs I've written into my phone without a data cable or
    > do I need a data cable.
    > TIA
    > Rob

  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    you can post the mid to some free website like geocities and then
    download it to your phone via WAP

    --
    brs20
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    thanks

    "brs20" <brs20.1mgw10@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > you can post the mid to some free website like geocities and then
    > download it to your phone via WAP
    >

    > --
    > brs20

  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    thanks heaps. Got it happening. Very cool!
    "brs20" <brs20.1mgw10@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > you can post the mid to some free website like geocities and then
    > download it to your phone via WAP
    >

    > --
    > brs20

Nokia Ringtone Phones Cable MIDI