Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Which AMD 7870 shall i buy?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 27, 2013 5:26:27 PM

Hey guys, :hello:  i really can't decide which 7870 GPU i should buy :'(  shall i buy the Ghz edition, no-Ghz edition? and which version of the card aswell? (please don't reccomend the XT as there is only the CLUB3D version available in the uk :cry: ) Thanks for anyhelp you can give me and....Bye! :hello: 

More about : amd 7870 buy

a b U Graphics card
February 27, 2013 5:46:35 PM

Unless you are already going to overclock, get the ghz edition. As for brand go with the whatever is cheapest and also reputable. I don't live in the uk, so please give me a list of potential cards you have in mind as well as their prices.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
February 27, 2013 6:06:56 PM

The best gpu in this range is the 7870, so I would stick with that if you don't want to increase your budget.

Out of those options the gigabyte is the best, considering it's the lowest price and has the highest clock speed. That cooler is great if you have good cooling in your case, but if not you may want to opt for a blower style fan, like in the his iceq. As I do not live in the uk, it is difficult to suggest a video card, as prices and availability change.

Also, make sure your case can fit the video card. The his iceq 7870 is about 30 cm long, so don't buy a card that won't fit.
February 27, 2013 6:13:27 PM

Best answer selected by al10677.
February 27, 2013 6:13:37 PM

Thanks alot fr your help :D 
!