Best Graphics Card For Me?

Deno01

Honorable
Feb 16, 2013
I can not seem to decide what would be best for my needs. The only games I play are pirates101 and wizard101. (if someone would check youtube to see the game play, that could be helpful)

I have been thinking of getting either the Radeon HD 7750, Geforce GTX 650, or Radeon HD 7770.

I am using a 20' 1600X900 monitor, windows 7 Home 64 bit OS, Corsair Builder series 500W 80+ Bronze power supply, 8 Gb G. Skill RAM and Intel Core i5-3570 processor.

Also if there is a different card I could use that information would be appreciated. I also would not care to go with a slightly older card, as long as it is not out dated and will work fine for those 2 games for some time. I have saw a few complaining that AMD has been having driver issues. If this is true then I would prefer geforce, but I realize how easily rumors spread just because someone prefers one thing over another.

AMD is not quite as polished with their software, but there's nothing beyond minor annoyances from time to time. You definitely want the strongest GPU you can afford, and the HD 7770 is one of the best bang-for-buck cards right now. And it will allow you to play any game out there.