7870 Tahiti LE back in stock for $208!

For those on a $200 budget and looking to buy a new card very soon, don't hesitate. At $208 nothing will touch it. Hurry!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131484

w/ promo code PWCHD7850
11 answers Last reply
More about 7870 tahiti back stock
  1. Just bought 2 of them for 2 separate builds this card is amazing
  2. show out of stock again.
  3. ikaz said:
    show out of stock again.

Wow that went hella fast. Powercolor should be thanking tom's for the raving reviews...
  4. Missed it for the second time...*** this
  5. superhex101 said:
    Just bought 2 of them for 2 separate builds this card is amazing

*** you for buying 2 when some people just want 1. They should of made the deal limited to 1 per household or account or some ***. I hope a lazy ass ups/fedex truck guy throws your box and breaks both of the cards.

Better yet I hope the ups/fedex truck guy is someone who was also looking at this deal before it went OOS, and takes both of yours.

Know what better yet I hope the truck that is delivering your card catches on fire and burns the card.
  6. GreedyMothaflyer said:
    *** you for buying 2 when some people just want 1. They should of made the deal limited to 1 per household or account or some ***. I hope a lazy ass ups/fedex truck guy throws your box and breaks both of the cards.

Better yet I hope the ups/fedex truck guy is someone who was also looking at this deal before it went OOS, and takes both of yours.

Know what better yet I hope the truck that is delivering your card catches on fire and burns the card.

Calm down man, that's a horrible thing to say. Don't be mean just because someone bought something before you could, that's your fault, not his.
  7. GreedyMothaflyer said:

Did you seriously make an account just to say that..?
  8. sapphire xt > powercolor le

I feel like a kid waiting to wake up on christmas morning to open his gifts, but in my case will be the fedex guy leaving my package outside my home. :)
  9. k4ever said:
    sapphire xt > powercolor le

I feel like a kid waiting to wake up on christmas morning to open his gifts, but in my case will be the fedex guy leaving my package outside my home. :)

The powercolor was $208 on sale, and the xt is $260 I think. Not worth a 52 dollar difference.
  10. k4ever said:
    sapphire xt > powercolor le

The powercolor was $208 on sale, and the xt is $260 I think. Not worth a 52 dollar difference.
  11. The new code at newegg is PWCHD7870. It's an update of the February offering, and it includes free shipping. I just used the code Mar. 30, and it's good. For how long? coupon doesn't say.

bdizzle11 said:
    For those on a $200 budget and looking to buy a new card very soon, don't hesitate. At $208 nothing will touch it. Hurry!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131484

w/ promo code PWCHD7850
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics Product