Sign in with
Your question

7870 Tahiti LE back in stock for $208!

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b U Graphics card
February 27, 2013 6:51:53 PM

For those on a $200 budget and looking to buy a new card very soon, don't hesitate. At $208 nothing will touch it. Hurry!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

w/ promo code PWCHD7850
February 27, 2013 7:23:06 PM

Just bought 2 of them for 2 separate builds this card is amazing
m
l
a b U Graphics card
February 27, 2013 7:27:21 PM

show out of stock again.
m
l
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
February 27, 2013 7:42:17 PM

ikaz said:
show out of stock again.

Wow that went hella fast. Powercolor should be thanking tom's for the raving reviews...
m
l
February 27, 2013 8:10:07 PM

Missed it for the second time...*** this
m
l
February 27, 2013 8:53:27 PM

superhex101 said:
Just bought 2 of them for 2 separate builds this card is amazing

*** you for buying 2 when some people just want 1. They should of made the deal limited to 1 per household or account or some ***. I hope a lazy ass ups/fedex truck guy throws your box and breaks both of the cards.

Better yet I hope the ups/fedex truck guy is someone who was also looking at this deal before it went OOS, and takes both of yours.

Know what better yet I hope the truck that is delivering your card catches on fire and burns the card.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
February 27, 2013 9:10:08 PM

GreedyMothaflyer said:
*** you for buying 2 when some people just want 1. They should of made the deal limited to 1 per household or account or some ***. I hope a lazy ass ups/fedex truck guy throws your box and breaks both of the cards.

Better yet I hope the ups/fedex truck guy is someone who was also looking at this deal before it went OOS, and takes both of yours.

Know what better yet I hope the truck that is delivering your card catches on fire and burns the card.

Calm down man, that's a horrible thing to say. Don't be mean just because someone bought something before you could, that's your fault, not his.
m
l
February 27, 2013 9:50:02 PM

GreedyMothaflyer said:

Did you seriously make an account just to say that..?
m
l
February 28, 2013 5:42:45 AM

sapphire xt > powercolor le

I feel like a kid waiting to wake up on christmas morning to open his gifts, but in my case will be the fedex guy leaving my package outside my home. :) 
m
l
February 28, 2013 6:26:23 AM

k4ever said:

I feel like a kid waiting to wake up on christmas morning to open his gifts, but in my case will be the fedex guy leaving my package outside my home. :) 

The powercolor was $208 on sale, and the xt is $260 I think. Not worth a 52 dollar difference.
m
l
February 28, 2013 6:26:34 AM

k4ever said:

The powercolor was $208 on sale, and the xt is $260 I think. Not worth a 52 dollar difference.
m
l
March 29, 2013 3:14:10 PM

The new code at newegg is PWCHD7870. It's an update of the February offering, and it includes free shipping. I just used the code Mar. 30, and it's good. For how long? coupon doesn't say.

bdizzle11 said:
For those on a $200 budget and looking to buy a new card very soon, don't hesitate. At $208 nothing will touch it. Hurry!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

w/ promo code PWCHD7850

m
l
!