Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

How much do these graphics run on minecraft?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
February 27, 2013 9:12:41 PM

NVIDIA GTX 650 2GB, GTX 650 TI, 660 2GB
if you know how much does it run on minecraft and the peformance of it..?
thanks

More about : graphics run minecraft

a c 92 U Graphics card
February 27, 2013 9:14:21 PM

They all run fine. Any of them.
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
February 27, 2013 9:17:32 PM

Minecraft really isn't that graphics heavy, any of those cards will run it just fine. Minecraft's biggest hitter is the cpu
m
0
l
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
February 27, 2013 9:53:28 PM

Those cards are pretty solid. The GTX650Ti is a much better revised version of the GTX650. As long as you have a half decent CPU, You will have no problems running the HD texture packs with shaders
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
February 27, 2013 9:58:11 PM

^^^As haider said, it's more CPU based.
m
0
l
February 27, 2013 10:04:16 PM

Quote:
Those cards are pretty solid. The GTX650Ti is a much better revised version of the GTX650. As long as you have a half decent CPU, You will have no problems running the HD texture packs with shaders

intel i5 3470? 6MB cache and 3.20 GHz
m
0
l
February 27, 2013 10:04:30 PM

Quote:
^^^As haider said, it's more CPU based.

intel i5 3470? 6MB cache and 3.20 GHz
m
0
l
February 27, 2013 10:23:54 PM

GTX 650 2GB, 650 Ti 2GB, 660GB, my CPU is intel i5 3470? 6MB cache and 3.20 GHz... is it gonna run good...?
thanks
another question if you can answer this too... is it gonna run on HD 128 bit texture packs good...?
thanks again ^_^
m
0
l
a c 218 U Graphics card
February 27, 2013 10:25:30 PM

Yes, all 3 of those will perform well.
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
February 27, 2013 10:25:59 PM

Quote:
GTX 650 2GB, 650 Ti 2GB, 660GB, my CPU is intel i5 3470? 6MB cache and 3.20 GHz... is it gonna run good...?
thanks
another question if you can answer this too... is it gonna run on HD 128 bit texture packs good...?
thanks again ^_^


You're good, you should get atleast 200 fps, which, you only need 30 to be playable haha.
m
0
l
a c 218 U Graphics card
February 27, 2013 10:29:52 PM

That CPU is more than adequate. BTW, please don't double post the same request. That is against forum rules.
m
0
l
February 27, 2013 10:41:20 PM

Quote:
That CPU is more than adequate. BTW, please don't double post the same request. That is against forum rules.

ok thanks for telling me :D ....
m
0
l
a c 271 U Graphics card
February 27, 2013 10:44:31 PM

This next topics has been merged by Mousemonkey
  • Can these graphics run on minecraft good?
    m
    0
    l
    February 27, 2013 10:55:00 PM

    Just for reference, I have an i5-3570K and a GTX 550 Ti, and I'm able to run HD texture packs (with Optifine max settings, fancy grass/water/snow etc.) in Minecraft. I usually get an average of 30FPS @1920x1080 with the render distance set to far, so I would think the 650 Ti would do a decent job.
    m
    0
    l
    February 27, 2013 11:01:02 PM

    frenchbread said:
    Just for reference, I have an i5-3570K and a GTX 550 Ti, and I'm able to run HD texture packs (with Optifine max settings, fancy grass/water/snow etc.) in Minecraft. I usually get an average of 30FPS @1920x1080 with the render distance set to far, so I would think the 650 Ti would do a decent job.

    thanks dude :D , you can put on extreme B) it would be nice ..
    can you put on extreme render without an HD texture pack? and what texture pack do you use??
    m
    0
    l
    !