Ringtones for your Nokia (Buy 1 Get 2 Free)

Last response: in Brands
March 26, 2005 6:13:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Hello Everyone

I am promoting a really good deal for anyone that purchases ringtones.

If you live in the United States, Buy 1 Ringtone And Get 2 Free.

If you live in the United Kingdom, Buy 1 Ringtone and Get 10 Free.

There are no strings attached, the offer recurs every week.. You are
receiving a 90% savings on the cost of ringtones!

http://www.hiphopmobiletones.com/hip_hop/ringtones/for_...

Take Care
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 5:37:43 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

I have a better deal

http://www.icarusindie.com/free_midi_ringtones/

How about I get all 3 ringtones for free? And then some more for free.

With over 50,000 to choose from you're bound to find just what your looking
for from oldies to techno to video game themes.

!