UK TiVo: How To Improve Resolution ?

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
March 22, 2005 4:24:09 PM

Hi,

I'm sure I've read that it's possible to increase (to some extent) both
the bit rate and resolution of recordings on a UK TiVo.

When I recently had a search for this, I wasn't too successfull in
finding any reliable information.

Can anybody provide any pointers, websites, etc?

Thanks in advance,
James
March 22, 2005 4:24:10 PM

Try looking on www.tivocommunity.com in the UK forum.