Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Wich PC should i buy ?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
February 28, 2013 5:11:18 AM

Hello i am thinking to buy a new pc ore laptop, and here what i found of many pc's. 1. http://www.kilobaitas.lt/Nesiojamieji/Acer/Acer_Aspire_...
2. http://www.asusshop.lt/asus-nesiojami-kompiuteriai/asus...
3.http://www.varle.lt/stacionarus-kompiuteriai/stacionaru...
Also i lie to play new games such ass crysis 2 ore dotA 2. Help me to deside wich should i by .

More about : wich buy

a b D Laptop
February 28, 2013 5:15:17 AM

If you want to play games, get the AMD desktop.
February 28, 2013 5:17:08 AM

tigerg said:
If you want to play games, get the AMD desktop.

Is the procesor good enough for max settings , maby i could play 630m ore 650m graphics card on high?
Related resources
a b Î Nvidia
February 28, 2013 5:18:04 AM

The first two links are laptops, the third is a desktop, with a 7850 which is much better than the 630/650 mobile cards, so get the one in the third link.
The cpu of the desktop is decent and it will not bottleneck the 7850.
a b D Laptop
February 28, 2013 5:19:27 AM

of the 3, i'd take #3.

intelectminde said:
Is the procesor good enough for max settings , maby i could play 630m ore 650m graphics card on high?


i'm far more concerned going with a weak graphics like the 650m, that you have no chance of upgrading in the future
February 28, 2013 5:27:23 AM

Build your own, for the price you're willing to pay for the 3 of those, you can build your own for cheaper and 3x as better as what your getting. I'm really surprised why no one even brought that up. I would never recommend a pre built PC to anyone who wants to do gaming.
February 28, 2013 5:29:00 AM

djangoringo said:
The first two links are laptops, the third is a desktop, with a 7850 which is much better than the 630/650 mobile cards, so get the one in the third link.
The cpu of the desktop is decent and it will not bottleneck the 7850.

should i take desktop with i5 maby ? with the same same parametres? will it max out crysis and farcry and skyrim on ultra without no lags ?
February 28, 2013 5:30:41 AM

abCasPeRR said:
Build your own, for the price you're willing to pay for the 3 of those, you can build your own for cheaper and 3x as better as what your getting. I'm really surprised why no one even brought that up. I would never recommend a pre built PC to anyone who wants to do gaming.

please can you exactly tell me wich type of details should i buy , wich motherboard and so on ? tell me everything .
February 28, 2013 5:31:45 AM

Hazle said:
of the 3, i'd take #3.



i'm far more concerned going with a weak graphics like the 650m, that you have no chance of upgrading in the future

i thought that 650m is good graphics card.
February 28, 2013 5:32:18 AM

intelectminde said:
should i take desktop with i5 maby ? with the same same parametres? will it max out crysis and farcry and skyrim on ultra without no lags ?


It wont max out any of those games with no lag. Maybe medium you might be able to get high and decent framerate. But for a fact you wont be able to max them out. Well I guess that depends on the resolution you'll be playing at as well.
February 28, 2013 5:35:34 AM

abCasPeRR said:
It wont max out any of those games with no lag. Maybe medium you might be able to get high and decent framerate. But for a fact you wont be able to max them out. Well I guess that depends on the resolution you'll be playing at as well.

1440x900 resolution wich parts should i get than ?
February 28, 2013 5:37:53 AM

abCasPeRR said:
It wont max out any of those games with no lag. Maybe medium you might be able to get high and decent framerate. But for a fact you wont be able to max them out. Well I guess that depends on the resolution you'll be playing at as well.

http://www.varle.lt/stacionarus-kompiuteriai/stacionaru... what abou this pc ?
February 28, 2013 5:53:20 AM

intelectminde said:
1440x900 resolution wich parts should i get than ?


Im not sure where I can put a system together that you'll be able to get. As I see you're not from US, CA, or UK. With that resolution I would say high settings might be your window. If even that.
February 28, 2013 7:25:32 AM

The first and 2nd link are both laptop with a GT630 video card this card can't run crysis 2 in a playable frame rate unless you set your video to a low resolution or frame rate, this is my previous desktop video card and i can't enjoy playing my crysis 2 on steam so I decided to upgraded my video to sapphire HD 7770 and now I can play crysis 2 smoothly, If you are planning for a pre build pc the third link is good you can play your games smoothly but custom building your pc is the best because you can choose which component to put on your pc.
a b Î Nvidia
February 28, 2013 2:37:42 PM

intelectminde said:
http://www.varle.lt/stacionarus-kompiuteriai/stacionaru... what abou this pc ?



That one is good, it has a 660 gtx(which is superior to a 7850) and the i5-3570k, a solid case and a more than sufficient psu from corsair.
I don't know if it's too much expensive, but if it isn't, i recommend that one.
!