Hello, i want to play games like call of duty , gta4 , blackops 2 , crisis 3 etc i want to know weather ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 Synergy Edition 2 GB DDR3 Graphics Card will allow me to play all this games with high resolution desktop but with medium or high settings in game? pls tell me i want to buy it
This is a fairly low-end graphics card when compared to a GTX670/680.
1) some games like Diablo 3 could run at full quality
2) Crysis 3 is very demanding so quality would be on LOW likely with this card
3) GTA4 is a very crappy port and runs horribly even on my GTX680
4) Blackops 2 is another demanding game which you'd have to run on lower settings
If you're on a budget, the AMD cards are a better value. Get the best one you can afford (HD7770, HD7850, HD7870).
1) Your POWER SUPPLY must be adequate (must have the proper 6-pin or 8-pin connections; the HD7770 doesn't require any I think)
2) Your CPU if it's not good enough will bottleneck a good graphics card
3) If you have only 32-bit Windows don't get more than 1GB of Video RAM (32-bit Windows can only access 4GB of memory which includes your MAIN memory, the DDR2 or DDR3, but also the Video RAM on the graphics card. If you got a 2GB graphics card you'd have LESS than 2GB for main memory regardless of how much is physically installed).
- your mentioning many demanding games which you want to run on a relatively low-end gaming card.
- look at the AMD HD7000 series
- finally, there are many great games that will run well on lower-end hardware. I recommend looking into those instead of games like Crysis 3