Looking for some good racing games for PC any Recomendatio..

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

Looking for some good racing games for PC any Recomendations ?

Ive got a Momo Force and want to use it, played NFSU bored with that
now, want somthing better.

Thanks.

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

Try RS3 from UbiSoft.
Racing Simulation 3 is an F1 simulator in the way it should be.
Difficult to master but great driving fun. All circuits are exact
GPS-replica's from the real stuff.
After a race you can watch your on driving exactly like it would be
televised in real life. Amazing stuff. I really like it. It's closer to the
real thing than a any other game i know. Enjoy.

------------------------------
"We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> schreef in
bericht news:nptj809iqs0n1di6e42kj1ejctv28sil6e@4ax.com...

> Looking for some good racing games for PC any Recomendations ?
>
> Ive got a Momo Force and want to use it, played NFSU bored with that
> now, want somthing better.
>
> Thanks.

Giant

Distinguished
May 1, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

What about Colin Mcrae Rally 4? Or driv3r? I'm still looking for these
games.. I think they're great :)

Greetz

Op Sat, 24 Apr 2004 15:13:28 +1000 schreef We Live For The One We Die
For The One <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au>:

>Looking for some good racing games for PC any Recomendations ?
>
>Ive got a Momo Force and want to use it, played NFSU bored with that
>now, want somthing better.
>
>Thanks.

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

No PC racer's game experience can be considered complete until he has played
NFS-Porsche Unleashed. Less flashy than NFSU but far more engrossing and 10x
the replayability. A 'must-have' for every racer's collection. I have plenty
of 'sims' on my PC but most are just boring.

"We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
message news:nptj809iqs0n1di6e42kj1ejctv28sil6e@4ax.com...