  • Nokia
  • MIDI
Last response: in Brands
April 8, 2005 12:06:07 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

HI, I just got a nokia 3560 and wanted to get midi ringtones. What do I have
to do and what site I can get them to. Thanks.

More about : free midi ringtone

Anonymous
April 8, 2005 5:32:31 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

http://www.icarusindie.com/free_midi_ringtones/

50,000+ unique tones are available. You can browse through directories or
search to find just what you're looking for.

No registration required.

"Lucinda" <lillu@rcn.com> wrote in message
> HI, I just got a nokia 3560 and wanted to get midi ringtones. What do I
have
> to do and what site I can get them to. Thanks.

Anonymous
April 8, 2005 10:56:35 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Thanks.. do you need a data cable to do this????
"Carter Smith" <spam@icarusindie.com> wrote in message
> http://www.icarusindie.com/free_midi_ringtones/
>
> 50,000+ unique tones are available. You can browse through directories or
> search to find just what you're looking for.
>
> No registration required.
>

> "Lucinda" <lillu@rcn.com> wrote in message
>> HI, I just got a nokia 3560 and wanted to get midi ringtones. What do I
> have
>> to do and what site I can get them to. Thanks.

April 8, 2005 7:45:37 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

If you don't have a data cable and your phone supports WAP, you can point
your phone at

http://wap.icarusindie.com:2004/wap.php

Then enter the ID number of the song you want and then hit submit and it'll
be downloaded to your phone. Just browse the site using your PC to find
what you want and then WAP to get it on your phone.

Just a note that cell phone companies tend to charge by the KB when using
WAP. For example, AT&T charges 3 cents per KB so a 30KB song costs me 90
cents to download to my phone.

> Thanks.. do you need a data cable to do this????
> "Carter Smith" <spam@icarusindie.com> wrote in message
> > http://www.icarusindie.com/free_midi_ringtones/
> >
> > 50,000+ unique tones are available. You can browse through directories
or
> > search to find just what you're looking for.
> >
> > No registration required.
> >

> > "Lucinda" <lillu@rcn.com> wrote in message
> >> HI, I just got a nokia 3560 and wanted to get midi ringtones. What do I
> > have
> >> to do and what site I can get them to. Thanks.

Anonymous
April 8, 2005 9:50:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

But I don't see a wap on this phone.. do I need to subscribe to it???? I
have been trying to find it. Isn't it suppose to say services which is
number 10. the phone only goes to 9 in the menu
> If you don't have a data cable and your phone supports WAP, you can point
> your phone at
>
> http://wap.icarusindie.com:2004/wap.php
>
> Then enter the ID number of the song you want and then hit submit and
> it'll
> be downloaded to your phone. Just browse the site using your PC to find
> what you want and then WAP to get it on your phone.
>
> Just a note that cell phone companies tend to charge by the KB when using
> WAP. For example, AT&T charges 3 cents per KB so a 30KB song costs me 90
> cents to download to my phone.
>

> "Lucinda" <lillu@rcn.com> wrote in message
>> Thanks.. do you need a data cable to do this????
>> "Carter Smith" <spam@icarusindie.com> wrote in message
>> > http://www.icarusindie.com/free_midi_ringtones/
>> >
>> > 50,000+ unique tones are available. You can browse through directories
> or
>> > search to find just what you're looking for.
>> >
>> > No registration required.
>> >

>> > "Lucinda" <lillu@rcn.com> wrote in message
>> > have

Anonymous
April 10, 2005 6:32:06 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Nice link, Carter Smith. Well done.

:-)

"Carter Smith" <spam@icarusindie.com> wrote in message
> http://www.icarusindie.com/free_midi_ringtones/
>
> 50,000+ unique tones are available. You can browse through directories or
> search to find just what you're looking for.
>
> No registration required.
>

> "Lucinda" <lillu@rcn.com> wrote in message
> > HI, I just got a nokia 3560 and wanted to get midi ringtones. What do I
> have
> > to do and what site I can get them to. Thanks.

Anonymous
April 13, 2005 3:54:39 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Just found a FREEEEEE website with English and Indian ringtones both in
mmf and mid + wallpapers and mobile games and appz. You need a to
browser the content and then download it using WAPsite

Free Mobile content at
http://www.contentcellphone.com
Anonymous
April 14, 2005 10:13:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

What happens if you don't have wap.. Can I still download wallpaper and
ringtones with a data cable????

!