• Configuration
  • WLAN
  • Dell
  • Windows XP
  • Wireless Networking
Last response: in Wireless Networking
March 19, 2012 9:53:13 PM

Hello,
I need some help with my dell. I keep getting this error message on my Dell Wireless 1395 WLAN Mini-Card

This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31). I have tried updating the driver, deleting and reinstalling the driver from dell and nothing works. Any ideas as to what I can do to fix the problem? Each time I have tried to reinstall the drive from Dell I get an “error pbr rel 5 10 827” message and the installation aborts. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

More about : dell wlan 1395 mini card problems

Anonymous
April 8, 2012 3:59:10 PM

admcgown said:
Hello,
I need some help with my dell. I keep getting this error message on my Dell Wireless 1395 WLAN Mini-Card

This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31). I have tried updating the driver, deleting and reinstalling the driver from dell and nothing works. Any ideas as to what I can do to fix the problem? Each time I have tried to reinstall the drive from Dell I get an “error pbr rel 5 10 827” message and the installation aborts. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

I cannot offer any advice, but I am experiencing the exact same problem. The wireless connection on my dell stopped working so I suspected the WLAN card. I deleted the driver and then tried reinstalling, and am receiving the exact same error message.

I found a cheap WLAN card on ebay, which is on order, but not sure if this will address the problem.
m
l
!