Mike Oldfield "Get To France" polyphonic - anyone???

Last response: in Brands
April 13, 2005 12:07:51 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Howdee!
I'm looking for this ringtone(in SP-MIDI format to nokia 3120) and it seems
in whole wide wold theres no such thing! I just cant imagine this.
Do you have, or made such a thing?

Christopher
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 5:05:27 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

http://wap.icarusindie.com:2004/index.php?view=s&search...

I've got it right there.

wap to http://wap.icarusindie.com:2004/wap.php

and enter the ID # 102004 to download it to your phone

indie-mobile has over 50,000 polyphonic ringtones so it's an excellent place
to start looking for what you want.

Ben Kucenski
www.icarusindie.com

news:D 3h2pj$fje$1@news.onet.pl...