Free Ringtones, Wallpapers and Mobile Games

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Just found a FREEEEEE website with English and Indian ringtones both in
mmf and mid + wallpapers and mobile games and appz. You need a to
browser the content and then download it using WAPsite

Free Mobile content at
http://www.contentcellphone.com
4 answers Last reply
More about free ringtones wallpapers mobile games
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    Hahahaa Make your OWN logo for only $99. wow Cheap.. :P

    <umairrashid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Just found a FREEEEEE website with English and Indian ringtones both in
    > mmf and mid + wallpapers and mobile games and appz. You need a to
    > browser the content and then download it using WAPsite
    >
    > Free Mobile content at
    > http://www.contentcellphone.com

  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    "All content and Images are subject to Copyright and they belong to
    ContentCellphone.Com, unless mentioned."

    Dude, you can't say that because you don't own the copyright to the content
    and you never state otherwise.

    Save yourself a lawsuit or two and consider changing your copyright
    statement.

    "Microbot" <dolbydigitalREMOVE@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
    > Hahahaa Make your OWN logo for only $99. wow Cheap.. :P
    >

    > <umairrashid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Just found a FREEEEEE website with English and Indian ringtones both in
    >> mmf and mid + wallpapers and mobile games and appz. You need a to
    >> browser the content and then download it using WAPsite
    >>
    >> Free Mobile content at
    >> http://www.contentcellphone.com

  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    Unless he's posting content owned by someone who cares, he doesn't have to
    worry about being sued for his rediculous copyright claim and unless it's a
    very gross violation of copyright law he'll most likely get a warning before
    being served. I think what he meant to say was "..." because unless he is
    the copyright holder of a file he cannot do anything but put in technical
    blocks to prevent people from redistributing the content which it looks like
    he's done.

    For my own site I don't allow the downloading of any midi files with an
    explicit copyright notice and there are no copyright notices on the site.
    indie-mobile is also one of the few sites that allows anything that can be
    accessed through WAP to be downloaded to the PC as well. Most sites don't
    allow this because if you can get it to the PC you can upload it to your own
    web-site.

    In order to avoid any other legal issues I set up myMobile so that if a user
    just needs a way to get a game, mp3, midi, wallpaper, etc to their phone
    they can use myMobile to upload it to the site using their PC and then
    download it to their phone through WAP.

    This maximizes the amount of content that can be hosted while minimizing the
    chance for legal issues. Web-hosts (which is what myMobile is) are only
    responsible for removing illegal content once discovered but are otherwise
    not responsible for the actions of their members.

    If someone owns a copy of a song and wants to use it as an MP3 ringtone they
    can use myMobile while I as the service provider couldn't post the file
    myself.

    Ben Kucenski
    indie-mobile
    http://wap.icarusindie.com:2004

    "Vince Mitchell" <mm010a2193@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > "All content and Images are subject to Copyright and they belong to
    > ContentCellphone.Com, unless mentioned."
    >
    > Dude, you can't say that because you don't own the copyright to the
    content
    > and you never state otherwise.
    >
    > Save yourself a lawsuit or two and consider changing your copyright
    > statement.
    >
    > "Microbot" <dolbydigitalREMOVE@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
    > > Hahahaa Make your OWN logo for only $99. wow Cheap.. :P
    > >

    > > <umairrashid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >> Just found a FREEEEEE website with English and Indian ringtones both in
    > >> mmf and mid + wallpapers and mobile games and appz. You need a to
    > >> browser the content and then download it using WAPsite
    > >>
    > >> Free Mobile content at
    > >> http://www.contentcellphone.com

  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    Seeing this is being continued in a reply that i made to his advert instead
    of his post, I wish to make it clear that I have nothing to do with this
    laughable add. :)

Nokia Ringtone Mobile Nokia Games