  • Nokia
  • Wallpaper
Last response: in Brands
April 14, 2005 4:28:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

i have a nokia 3120
i am new to this
is there an easy way to get
ringtones/wallpaper/operator logos, to the phone
for free?

roy

More about : question

Anonymous
April 17, 2005 11:28:37 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

If you can't afford a data cable then ring tones and wallpaper via WAP is
the closest to free you'll get but your network will charge you for using
WAP.

If you have the cash then a data cable pay's for itself considering how much
cash you'll be saving in the long run.

You'll be able to download ring tones and graphics from free ring tone sites
(www.biosonik.com or http://tagtag.com) then just transfer them to your
phone via the data cable.

Both sites support WAP downloads so that should keep you going for a bit.

Data Cable:
http://www.directmobileaccessories.co.uk/default.php?cP...

"Roy Collingwood" <roy@roycollingwood.co.uk> wrote in message
news:p LGdnVcrRpn6zsPfRVnyiA@brightview.com...
>i have a nokia 3120
> i am new to this
> is there an easy way to get
> ringtones/wallpaper/operator logos, to the phone
> for free?
>

> roy

Anonymous
April 22, 2005 11:16:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

HI, I just purcahsed a data cable for my nokia 3560 but my phone does not
support wap according to att. With the data cable how can I get the
ringtones and wallpaper on it. Do I need a special software to do that.
thanks.

"Vince Mitchell" <mm010a2193@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> If you can't afford a data cable then ring tones and wallpaper via WAP is
> the closest to free you'll get but your network will charge you for using
> WAP.
>
> If you have the cash then a data cable pay's for itself considering how
> much cash you'll be saving in the long run.
>
> You'll be able to download ring tones and graphics from free ring tone
> sites (www.biosonik.com or http://tagtag.com) then just transfer them to
> your phone via the data cable.
>
> Both sites support WAP downloads so that should keep you going for a bit.
>
> Data Cable:
> http://www.directmobileaccessories.co.uk/default.php?cP...
>

> "Roy Collingwood" <roy@roycollingwood.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:p LGdnVcrRpn6zsPfRVnyiA@brightview.com...
>>i have a nokia 3120
>> i am new to this
>> is there an easy way to get
>> ringtones/wallpaper/operator logos, to the phone
>> for free?
>>

>> roy

April 23, 2005 3:42:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Check the nokia website. I think the Nokia Suite software is for datacables.

-Vince
--------------------------
www.biosonik.com

"Lucinda" <lillu@rcn.com> wrote in message
> HI, I just purcahsed a data cable for my nokia 3560 but my phone does not
> support wap according to att. With the data cable how can I get the
> ringtones and wallpaper on it. Do I need a special software to do that.
> thanks.
>
> "Vince Mitchell" <mm010a2193@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> If you can't afford a data cable then ring tones and wallpaper via WAP is
>> the closest to free you'll get but your network will charge you for using
>> WAP.
>>
>> If you have the cash then a data cable pay's for itself considering how
>> much cash you'll be saving in the long run.
>>
>> You'll be able to download ring tones and graphics from free ring tone
>> sites (www.biosonik.com or http://tagtag.com) then just transfer them to
>> your phone via the data cable.
>>
>> Both sites support WAP downloads so that should keep you going for a bit.
>>
>> Data Cable:
>> http://www.directmobileaccessories.co.uk/default.php?cP...
>>

>> "Roy Collingwood" <roy@roycollingwood.co.uk> wrote in message
>> news:p LGdnVcrRpn6zsPfRVnyiA@brightview.com...
>>>i have a nokia 3120
>>> i am new to this
>>> is there an easy way to get
>>> ringtones/wallpaper/operator logos, to the phone
>>> for free?
>>>

>>> roy

Anonymous
April 23, 2005 3:42:52 PM

> "Lucinda" <lillu@rcn.com> wrote in message
>> HI, I just purcahsed a data cable for my nokia 3560 but my phone does not
>> support wap according to att. With the data cable how can I get the
>> ringtones and wallpaper on it. Do I need a special software to do that.
>> thanks.
>
> Check the nokia website. I think the Nokia Suite software is for
> datacables.
>
> -Vince

The Nokia software doesn't support this phone, so you need to use
LogoManager Pro Suite or MobiMB instead(http://www.logomanager.co.uk)

--
Take control of your Nokia phone with LogoManager
http://www.logomanager.co.uk