Need Guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashwin2ve

Honorable
Feb 13, 2013
Actually I've choosen NVIDIA as my seminar topic so I'm little bit confused about the presentation.
What points should be taken and from where it should be started :pt1cable:

In Great dilemma,need help. :(

Solution

Wow, quite a tricky one, obviously you don't want to make it too differcult to understand for the "noobs" but you also don't want to make it boring for the tech savvy part of the audience.

Perhaps talk about the evolution / progression of GPU's or how far, visually, games have come (Direct X, Tessellation ETC..) with visual examples?
Though this is really industry specific rather than nVidia specific.

ashwin2ve

Honorable
Feb 13, 2013
:D Same here

I need to give speech on the topic "NVIDIA". Actually here people are not aware of graphic card and all that stuff so I was thinking about explaining all about these things.

So from where I should start?

Ah ok, well you'd obviously have to start with the basics if your audience aren't aware of such a company.

How long does your speech have to be?

The amount of time you have will obviously effect how much detail you can go into and you may have to focus on just one or two aspects of nVidia.

ashwin2ve

Honorable
Feb 13, 2013
Yes! But around 50% are tech savvy and for the rest it would be like a quite new thing for them. But I know that they are going to like learning all about graphics and and all that..

Wow, quite a tricky one, obviously you don't want to make it too differcult to understand for the "noobs" but you also don't want to make it boring for the tech savvy part of the audience.

Perhaps talk about the evolution / progression of GPU's or how far, visually, games have come (Direct X, Tessellation ETC..) with visual examples?
Though this is really industry specific rather than nVidia specific.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.