Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

What can Dell XPS720 (vista) 'handle' graphics card-wise (specs inc.)

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
March 1, 2013 1:35:14 PM

Hi,
Either first post or VERY NEARLY (despite longevity of both 'PC' usage and 'Tomshardware' FANATIC! :) 

Running: Win Vista Home Premium (sigh - I KNOW, but it's main PC, ergo our 'secondary' SYSTEM, i.e. main system=Alienware Laptop ATM
BUT I think main PC's got a few yrs YET-am I kidding myself, see below for specs and 'relevant' history'.) TY!!

Advice DESPERATELY needed....

Following Auto Win Update (approx June 2012) system began showing 'artefacts' then red lines in columns and finally, just prior to 'system DEATH' glitches and artefacts ALL over screen. EXCEPT....DID NOT APPEAR IN BIOS, ergo, assumed 'driver'??!

Repeated attempts to enter system, but before reaching 'Login Screen'... BSOD multiple times, inc. numerous 0x0....... msgs (all researched)

Numerous 'S/W' REPAIRs attempted approx history below:

Safe mode - INITIALLY FAIL
THEN
1.last known config .... FAIL.... new BSOD no.s
2.Win repair... FAIL.... new BSOD no.s
3.FINALLY (having never done so.... hangs head in shame.....removed PC HARDWARE side panel to 'inspect'. previously had checked all external 'connections' cables' etc.,
NEXT - removed LARGE amount of dust

Attempted REBOOT, successful, only 'graphics display set to incorrect resolution'. Corrected, d/l'ded lastest NVidia Driver (exe removes all previous), rebooted...


BSOD (NEW error codes!!)

considered taking hammer to PC (resisted, as still 'too in love', despite its age. Some passions are forever! :p  )

4.NORMAL BOOT... no artefacts, W Update runs before I can prevent it....reboot...

BSOD.....SCREAM......consider bashing head against wall. (standing causes immense pain, decide against it).


SYTEM DETS.

DELL XPS720 SILVER (yep...not 710...and not 'black 720'....RARE apparently??) NOT....repeat NOT H2C!!! PRE-Dell builds with such)

CORE 2 QUAD-CORE intel 2.6 (Ghz? Apologies...medicated for severe pain...'human memory' struggles)

MEMORY DUAL-CHANNEL 4096MB [4X1024] 667M

1TB SERIAL ATA RAID 0 "STRIPE (again...I KNOW....NOW!!! New to RAID at the time)

SINGLE 768MB NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GTX (is this card made/dispatched by DELL only as unable to find 'equal version elsewhere, also, found MULTIPLE posts re; using DELL drivers, but latest 'DELL driver update dated 2008!!!)

5. Artefacts return - can only boot in safe mode with networking.

Repeat variations of 1-5 EACH time with ALMOST identical outcomes with the exception of being able to enter system outside of SAFE MODE

FINALLY am able to enter in 'normal' boot mode, Resolution distorted, ICONS all off screen (yes, understand why, TY!)
No artefacts, but no NVIDIA DEVICE DETECTED. Recheck 'connections'.

Read NUMEROUS articles saying to BAKE *yes, in oven???????????? card ONLY (after removing several parts...never previousy attempted, considered, nor really understood other than 'possibly heat repairs microfractures'.... Am 'self-taught', so QUESTION own abillity and 'sense' of attempting....DECIDE AGAINST.... correct decision? Advice VERY VERY GRATEFULLY received!!!)

Have previously built in excess of a dozen systems, ALL BEFORE THE ADVENT OF PCI-E and have AVOIDED ever needing to use 'paste' etc. by purchasing units with fans/PSUs etc. ALREADY sealed/paste applied. DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHERE or WHICH type of 'paste' to purchase for GPU, nor which pieces to remove. Seems impossible, but started with Win 95 and ISA slots! :)  (started VERY young....HONESTLY!!!)


Sorry for 'unnecessary' detail but, it appears I have several options:
1. SCRAP SYSTEM and rebuild (HUGELY RELUCTANT to do so, additionally, despite 'initial' dislike of Vista Home Premium, installation/raid setup make upgrading LENGTHY and possibly beyond my 'now' physical ability....as for mental ability....would need VAST amounts of help/advice!)

2. Cook card and hope someone suggests WHAT 'paste', 'sticky tabs' etc. (search YouTube, apologies, don't have link to hand!)

3. Await MUCH smarter TomsHardware User to 'advise' (would consider SLI as I APPEAR to have the ability to run TWO PCI-E cards) but only if no single (affordable and price dependant on capabilities, limitations of system, bottlenecks, although HOPING I just JUST 'make' the acceptable minimum required)

NO NVIDIA CARD RECOGNISED in system....ergo....assumption....w/update either occured during maintenance or upgrade of graphics driver, or 'time caused expiration')

DESPERATELY trying to follow 'instructions for how to ask for help re upgrade', sorry if failing dismally!! Precis is NOT my forte! APOLOGIES

PC USAGE in 'approximate' order =
1. RUN Second Life (SL) at top visul setting (but not necessarily with 'extras' additionally, although if possible, would be PERFECTION! Alienware 17x CAN run it....ATM anyway!!)
2a. VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHIC editing *fine detail
2b. Audio recording *analogue, i.e. NOT midi. House full of musicians (BOTH generations!)
3. General 'PC' usage, occ. game playing (teenagers in house!!!) CONSTANT surfing (infinity internet - wired. Receiving approx 76mpbs, apologies if info excessive!)
4. Streaming Video/etc. Catch-up TV etc. VAST amounts of YouTube (childen in house!)
5. VAST amounts of research, using multiple tabs, but nvr more than 9!! (ADULTS in house!)

ANY HELP on whether to REPLACE the card, and if so with WHAT (as of today, 1st March 2013) and with 'possible' future addition of a NAS, upgrade to Win7 (poss 8 but HIGHLY UNLIKELY to exceed Win 7 if updated at ALL and at present, unless performance HUGELY affects price of compatible G card, would prefer NOT to upgrade but to remain on Vista Home Premium)


IF you made it this far, THANK YOU.

If additionally you can help, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

Sincerely (gratefully) yours,
Angel
March 1, 2013 1:46:41 PM

Lovelorn_Angel said:
Hi,
Either first post or VERY NEARLY (despite longevity of both 'PC' usage and 'Tomshardware' FANATIC! :) 

Running: Win Vista Home Premium (sigh - I KNOW, but it's main PC, ergo our 'secondary' SYSTEM, i.e. main system=Alienware Laptop ATM
BUT I think main PC's got a few yrs YET-am I kidding myself, see below for specs and 'relevant' history'.) TY!!

Advice DESPERATELY needed....

Following Auto Win Update (approx June 2012) system began showing 'artefacts' then red lines in columns and finally, just prior to 'system DEATH' glitches and artefacts ALL over screen. EXCEPT....DID NOT APPEAR IN BIOS, ergo, assumed 'driver'??!

Repeated attempts to enter system, but before reaching 'Login Screen'... BSOD multiple times, inc. numerous 0x0....... msgs (all researched)

Numerous 'S/W' REPAIRs attempted approx history below:

Safe mode - INITIALLY FAIL
THEN
1.last known config .... FAIL.... new BSOD no.s
2.Win repair... FAIL.... new BSOD no.s
3.FINALLY (having never done so.... hangs head in shame.....removed PC HARDWARE side panel to 'inspect'. previously had checked all external 'connections' cables' etc.,
NEXT - removed LARGE amount of dust

Attempted REBOOT, successful, only 'graphics display set to incorrect resolution'. Corrected, d/l'ded lastest NVidia Driver (exe removes all previous), rebooted...


BSOD (NEW error codes!!)

considered taking hammer to PC (resisted, as still 'too in love', despite its age. Some passions are forever! :p  )

4.NORMAL BOOT... no artefacts, W Update runs before I can prevent it....reboot...

BSOD.....SCREAM......consider bashing head against wall. (standing causes immense pain, decide against it).


SYTEM DETS.

DELL XPS720 SILVER (yep...not 710...and not 'black 720'....RARE apparently??) NOT....repeat NOT H2C!!! PRE-Dell builds with such)

CORE 2 QUAD-CORE intel 2.6 (Ghz? Apologies...medicated for severe pain...'human memory' struggles)

MEMORY DUAL-CHANNEL 4096MB [4X1024] 667M

1TB SERIAL ATA RAID 0 "STRIPE (again...I KNOW....NOW!!! New to RAID at the time)

SINGLE 768MB NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GTX (is this card made/dispatched by DELL only as unable to find 'equal version elsewhere, also, found MULTIPLE posts re; using DELL drivers, but latest 'DELL driver update dated 2008!!!)

5. Artefacts return - can only boot in safe mode with networking.

Repeat variations of 1-5 EACH time with ALMOST identical outcomes with the exception of being able to enter system outside of SAFE MODE

FINALLY am able to enter in 'normal' boot mode, Resolution distorted, ICONS all off screen (yes, understand why, TY!)
No artefacts, but no NVIDIA DEVICE DETECTED. Recheck 'connections'.

Read NUMEROUS articles saying to BAKE *yes, in oven???????????? card ONLY (after removing several parts...never previousy attempted, considered, nor really understood other than 'possibly heat repairs microfractures'.... Am 'self-taught', so QUESTION own abillity and 'sense' of attempting....DECIDE AGAINST.... correct decision? Advice VERY VERY GRATEFULLY received!!!)

Have previously built in excess of a dozen systems, ALL BEFORE THE ADVENT OF PCI-E and have AVOIDED ever needing to use 'paste' etc. by purchasing units with fans/PSUs etc. ALREADY sealed/paste applied. DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHERE or WHICH type of 'paste' to purchase for GPU, nor which pieces to remove. Seems impossible, but started with Win 95 and ISA slots! :)  (started VERY young....HONESTLY!!!)


Sorry for 'unnecessary' detail but, it appears I have several options:
1. SCRAP SYSTEM and rebuild (HUGELY RELUCTANT to do so, additionally, despite 'initial' dislike of Vista Home Premium, installation/raid setup make upgrading LENGTHY and possibly beyond my 'now' physical ability....as for mental ability....would need VAST amounts of help/advice!)

2. Cook card and hope someone suggests WHAT 'paste', 'sticky tabs' etc. (search YouTube, apologies, don't have link to hand!)

3. Await MUCH smarter TomsHardware User to 'advise' (would consider SLI as I APPEAR to have the ability to run TWO PCI-E cards) but only if no single (affordable and price dependant on capabilities, limitations of system, bottlenecks, although HOPING I just JUST 'make' the acceptable minimum required)

NO NVIDIA CARD RECOGNISED in system....ergo....assumption....w/update either occured during maintenance or upgrade of graphics driver, or 'time caused expiration')

DESPERATELY trying to follow 'instructions for how to ask for help re upgrade', sorry if failing dismally!! Precis is NOT my forte! APOLOGIES

PC USAGE in 'approximate' order =
1. RUN Second Life (SL) at top visul setting (but not necessarily with 'extras' additionally, although if possible, would be PERFECTION! Alienware 17x CAN run it....ATM anyway!!)
2a. VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHIC editing *fine detail
2b. Audio recording *analogue, i.e. NOT midi. House full of musicians (BOTH generations!)
3. General 'PC' usage, occ. game playing (teenagers in house!!!) CONSTANT surfing (infinity internet - wired. Receiving approx 76mpbs, apologies if info excessive!)
4. Streaming Video/etc. Catch-up TV etc. VAST amounts of YouTube (childen in house!)
5. VAST amounts of research, using multiple tabs, but nvr more than 9!! (ADULTS in house!)

ANY HELP on whether to REPLACE the card, and if so with WHAT (as of today, 1st March 2013) and with 'possible' future addition of a NAS, upgrade to Win7 (poss 8 but HIGHLY UNLIKELY to exceed Win 7 if updated at ALL and at present, unless performance HUGELY affects price of compatible G card, would prefer NOT to upgrade but to remain on Vista Home Premium)


IF you made it this far, THANK YOU.

If additionally you can help, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

Sincerely (gratefully) yours,
Angel


Apologies

Preferred outlets: RELIABLE, BEST PRICE, UK-sellers (although where based, irrelevant)

PRICE - UNKNOWN, but budget not so much 'limited' as 'watched closely', but prefer quality and longevity to 'saving a few UK pounds, sterling)

Any other info required PLEASE ASK!

Again, MANY THANKS,

Angel, London, UK
a c 125 U Graphics card
March 1, 2013 1:53:09 PM

Hi,

Are you able to try the card in another PC (with a sufficient PSU of course) ?

What BSOD Codes are you receiving?
March 1, 2013 2:04:16 PM

Sadly, no other PC in house contains PCI-E...apologies!

Also, MANY thanks for reply: checked BSOD error codes at the time and as each was 'removed', deleted photos (quicker than writing them down)...APOLOGIES!
With one exception (no pun intended), only one code 'unaccounted' for, BUT, is one which is NO longer appearing since removal of ALL previous Nvidia drivers.

Again, TY for reply, Sorry I can't even answer Q fully!

Angel

No error codes/BSOD now .... simply a PC that doesn't recognise the SINGLE 768MB NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GTX and states that I 'DO NOT HAVE AN NVIDIA DEVICE' attached to this system.

TY for
a c 125 U Graphics card
March 1, 2013 2:17:22 PM

Lovelorn_Angel said:
Sadly, no other PC in house contains PCI-E...apologies!

Also, MANY thanks for reply: checked BSOD error codes at the time and as each was 'removed', deleted photos (quicker than writing them down)...APOLOGIES!
With one exception (no pun intended), only one code 'unaccounted' for, BUT, is one which is NO longer appearing since removal of ALL previous Nvidia drivers.

Again, TY for reply, Sorry I can't even answer Q fully!

Angel

No error codes/BSOD now .... simply a PC that doesn't recognise the SINGLE 768MB NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GTX and states that I 'DO NOT HAVE AN NVIDIA DEVICE' attached to this system.

TY for


Any friends/family or even neighbours with a capable PC? The problem may well be the GPU but it's pretty hard to say for sure without testing it in another PC (or using a different card in your PC).

The baking method has worked for some to bring life back to faulty card's but I think it's best to find out if the GPU is definitely the cause of the issue(s) first before doing anything drastic.

So the control panel doesn't recognise the GPU and neither does the drivers if you try and install them?
March 1, 2013 2:32:14 PM

Sadly nowhere else to test, but TY for suggestion.
No, not recognised by control panel, device manager, nor by Nvidia driver executable (cleans all previous Nvidia...sure you're already WAAAAAAAAY past that knowledge!)

Tried to install drivers but simply returns msg, no Nvidia if I use exe, or if manually, no 'driver' to install. Dell unpacked driver only allows me to run Nvidia exe! MADDENING!

TY for suggestions and YES, VERY VERY scared of 'baking' anything, additionally, have read that those who do so, have to do so over and over at shorter and shorter time periods apart.

DO appreciate suggestions...just...up the creek without a paddle! Can't even establish what PSU is, although IF it were a problem have a spare high powered, but ATM, since all works, am loathe to 'fiddle' with anything ELSE!

Probably fear preventing me REMOVING card totally as I've never even SEEN the configuration before...it's bolted to an inverted L shaped bar inside the case at the opposite end to the ports for DVI/VGA cable.

TY for trying to help!

Angel
a c 125 U Graphics card
March 1, 2013 2:48:15 PM

Lovelorn_Angel said:
Sadly nowhere else to test, but TY for suggestion.
No, not recognised by control panel, device manager, nor by Nvidia driver executable (cleans all previous Nvidia...sure you're already WAAAAAAAAY past that knowledge!)

Tried to install drivers but simply returns msg, no Nvidia if I use exe, or if manually, no 'driver' to install. Dell unpacked driver only allows me to run Nvidia exe! MADDENING!

TY for suggestions and YES, VERY VERY scared of 'baking' anything, additionally, have read that those who do so, have to do so over and over at shorter and shorter time periods apart.

DO appreciate suggestions...just...up the creek without a paddle! Can't even establish what PSU is, although IF it were a problem have a spare high powered, but ATM, since all works, am loathe to 'fiddle' with anything ELSE!

Probably fear preventing me REMOVING card totally as I've never even SEEN the configuration before...it's bolted to an inverted L shaped bar inside the case at the opposite end to the ports for DVI/VGA cable.

TY for trying to help!

Angel


Yep, baking is only a temporary repair.

Well as you cant test the card out or have another card to test with your PC then you can either test the other components and re-install the O/S or take it to a PC repair shop and ask if they'd kindly re-seat your graphics card and if that doesn't solve it then test with another graphics card.

If you wanted to test the other components here is what I'd do:

I'd check for bad sectors on the HDD's Go to: My Computer > Right click one of the drives > Properties > Tools > Error Check now.

Run a stress testing program like Prime 95 for 12+ hours on a custom setting with as much RAM as you can allocate (make sure round off checking is enabled) and watch your temps with something like hardware monitor, temps should be below 74C.

Run memtest aswell.

Re-install Windows as a last resort.


I'm pretty sure the issue is the graphics card from what you've described previously, but like I said it's hard to say for sure. Testing the other components is only to try and rule out other components as possible causes.
March 1, 2013 3:10:56 PM

Many thanks for suggestions... only ONE outstanding.... i.e. original Q, what is my system able to 'take' graphics-wise, as I'm somewhat 'dated' in my PC building, ergo my knowledge of what to buy to replace (preferably somewhere that accepts returns if faulty/etc.!

Again, thanks for suggestions made, but 99.9% SURE it's 'something' to do with graphics card, only, as I'm unable to find an 'equal' even (either discontinued, or Dell-sold only), would REALLY appreciate advice on what my system CAN 'utilise' without bottlenecking?

Hoping someone would have knowlede of Dell XPS (they seemed V popular at the TIME), esp to those who (previously) liked to tinker.... ironic that the only PC in which I DON'T upgrade a part, is the PC with 'suspected' dodgy graphics card.

Specs of PC in top of post. ALL suggestions as to 'alternative' PCI-E cards welcomed.

Will remove and reseat card, but, since four out of five errors (with the exception of the general 0x0000000E....and there may have been an almost identical error code, with a c...or ONLY one with a c.....SORRY, regret deleting photographs of BSOD each time now, but as errors disappeare and only graphics problem remaining, seemed logical to assume graphics card needs replacing. Artefacts appeared IMMEDIATELY after very FIRST BSOD, following Win Update, which included....now altered... 'important' and 'recommended' updates).

AGAIN, TY for getting this far if you have... What I REALLY need now, is '2013' suggestions for a replacement....pref Nvidia or ATI/AMD

MANY MANY thanks....especially if you got through ALL of my post!

Angel
a c 125 U Graphics card
March 1, 2013 3:35:28 PM

A HD7770 would be a good choice as it'll be abit of a performance jump from your 8800GT, it doesn't use that much power and so runs cool.

If your PC's PSU can handle a 8800GT then it shouldn't have any problems with something like a HD7770.

If you're not sure where to buy in the UK let me know and I'll send you some links.

It's also worth noting that if the new GPU doesn't solve the issue (although I'm almost certain it will) you can always DSR it.
March 1, 2013 3:59:47 PM

TY!!! :) 
I really am ALMOST 100% sure it's the GPU...
Ashamed to admit I dont' know what DSR means (sorry!)
I'd VERY much appreciate links if you have them to hand, but I'll do a search
(I'm in pain, but not lazy!!...ooooh!! NOT implying you said I was!!!)

Is there a major difference between GT and GTX, just you say since I could run with GT and I wondered if they're simply referred to as the GT series?

The PCs NEVER struggled to run anything (& I'm REALLY bad at closing one prog, when using another!) so...I shall give them a read! MANY MANY thanks....you must've spent ages ploughing through my chatter. I REALLY try but 'precis's not NATURAL to all!

Warmest thoughts........Angel
a c 125 U Graphics card
March 1, 2013 4:13:52 PM

Lovelorn_Angel said:
TY!!! :) 
I really am ALMOST 100% sure it's the GPU...
Ashamed to admit I dont' know what DSR means (sorry!)
I'd VERY much appreciate links if you have them to hand, but I'll do a search
(I'm in pain, but not lazy!!...ooooh!! NOT implying you said I was!!!)

Is there a major difference between GT and GTX, just you say since I could run with GT and I wondered if they're simply referred to as the GT series?

The PCs NEVER struggled to run anything (& I'm REALLY bad at closing one prog, when using another!) so...I shall give them a read! MANY MANY thanks....you must've spent ages ploughing through my chatter. I REALLY try but 'precis's not NATURAL to all!

Warmest thoughts........Angel

Hope the pain stops soon! :( 

DSR = Distant selling regulations, basically you could return the GPU with 7 days aslong as the GPU and packaging is in 'as new' condition, you don't even have to give a reason, just contact the E-tailor and explain you want to return it.

The 8800GT and 8800GTX are very similar, based off very similar architecture with small frequency differences, the 8800GTX uses more power.

Here's a few suggestions for UK E-tailors:

http://www.aria.co.uk/
http://www.ebuyer.com/
http://www.novatech.co.uk/
http://www.scan.co.uk/
http://www.dabs.com/

My favourite is: http://www.overclockers.co.uk/ as their customer service and forum are excellent, they also offer a 14 day satisfaction guarantee (basically extended DSR).
a c 271 U Graphics card
March 1, 2013 4:19:45 PM

Lovelorn_Angel said:
TY!!! :) 
I really am ALMOST 100% sure it's the GPU...
Ashamed to admit I dont' know what DSR means (sorry!)
I'd VERY much appreciate links if you have them to hand, but I'll do a search
(I'm in pain, but not lazy!!...ooooh!! NOT implying you said I was!!!)

Is there a major difference between GT and GTX, just you say since I could run with GT and I wondered if they're simply referred to as the GT series?

The PCs NEVER struggled to run anything (& I'm REALLY bad at closing one prog, when using another!) so...I shall give them a read! MANY MANY thanks....you must've spent ages ploughing through my chatter. I REALLY try but 'precis's not NATURAL to all!

Warmest thoughts........Angel

Yes, they are different GPU's. The GTX8800 that you have is likely a G80 GPU and the 8800GT is a G92 GPU, yours uses more power.
March 1, 2013 4:23:58 PM

TY AGAIN!!! Hopefully...the next time I reply, it'll be post installation and a LARGE 'solved' will appear, thanks to all your help.

I, too, wish the pain would stop, but I have intractable pain syndrome...so, if it stops, it'll be as I'm 'no longer here'....erm....so, much as I wish it WOULD (and TY!!)...it can't.

C'est la vie!

Again...many many MANY thanks. I'd NEVER have had the confidence to buy without advice...my building days are long since past and my hands weak (TY DELL for making EVERYTHING slot and click....apparently, they stopped, between my Dimension 8300 and the XPS 720.....but.....I got 'sort of lucky', and both have 'clips'. As for the Alien....I NEVER WISH to disassemble it (what a coward eh?!)

Let's hope I have no reason, EVER to do so.

Incidentally, if anyone's EVER thinking of buying an Alienware laptop.....they're REALLY REALLY HEAVY!!!!!!!! (worth it....but OW OW OW!)
:) 
TY!!
Angel
a c 125 U Graphics card
March 1, 2013 4:40:04 PM

Lovelorn_Angel said:
TY AGAIN!!! Hopefully...the next time I reply, it'll be post installation and a LARGE 'solved' will appear, thanks to all your help.

I, too, wish the pain would stop, but I have intractable pain syndrome...so, if it stops, it'll be as I'm 'no longer here'....erm....so, much as I wish it WOULD (and TY!!)...it can't.

C'est la vie!

Again...many many MANY thanks. I'd NEVER have had the confidence to buy without advice...my building days are long since past and my hands weak (TY DELL for making EVERYTHING slot and click....apparently, they stopped, between my Dimension 8300 and the XPS 720.....but.....I got 'sort of lucky', and both have 'clips'. As for the Alien....I NEVER WISH to disassemble it (what a coward eh?!)

Let's hope I have no reason, EVER to do so.

Incidentally, if anyone's EVER thinking of buying an Alienware laptop.....they're REALLY REALLY HEAVY!!!!!!!! (worth it....but OW OW OW!)
:) 
TY!!
Angel


Yeah I hope the installation goes well for you, obviously don't hesitate to ask for help if you get stuck, though I'm sure it'll be fine :) 

Some things are what they are unfortunately, I admire your attitude towards your illness, very refreshing :) 

March 1, 2013 5:49:31 PM

TY.....but, I'm a mum...GOT to try to get through! Sorry so OT!!
Angel
a c 125 U Graphics card
March 1, 2013 6:28:37 PM

MajinCry said:
If you have decided to go with a 7770, CCL has an OEM model going for £6.50 cheaper than the other retail sites I visit. A 7770 usually retails for £90 excluding delivery. This one costs £83.50 inc delivery.

http://www.cclonline.com/product/96850/CCL-Choice-7770-...


Good shout, I completely forgot about CCL... :pt1cable: 
!