Dell Inspiron 535, about 4 years old Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 4350 (code name: RV710, 512 MB) RAM: 3 GB (Type: DDR2, Channels#: Dual, DC Mode: symmetric) Monitor: Dell, 1366x768, 18.5 inches ---- I may upgrade this to a 1920x1080 in the near future OS: Windows Vista 32-bit Power Supply: MORA 450 W (local company) CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 @ 2.93 GHz
Motherboard specs (from CPU-Z, I dont understand half of it):
Link Width: x16
Max supported: x16
I play mainly RPG(Skyrim, Dragon Age, Assassin's creed, etc.) and strategy games(Civ5, Shogun 2 TW, Napoleon TW, Starcraft). But I also sometimes play FPS (but not a priority). I plan to buy the card within this month, March 2013.
My questions/ doubts:
1. Can I replace the graphics card, considering my computer is not assembled, but from Dell?
2. Are ATI Radeon HD 6670 and 7750 compatible with my specs? (shortlisted them as they are listed in best PCIe cards 100$ and under, Feb 2013)
3. How do they compare with ATI 4350 with respect to size? Is it possible that they would not fit in my cabinet? The cabinet already feels stuffed as I had to install a new PSU(which was larger than the dell one)
4. I did not explore NVIDIA cards, as I am not sure they will work on my PC (as it came with an ATI card). Please suggest if there are comparable NVIDIA cards I should look out for (within 100$)
5. This is unrelated, but would Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) PC RAM (CMZ8GX3M1A1600C10) be compatible with my MoBo and OS? (I read somewhere that the MoBo must support dual sided memory and OS must be 64-bit)