Sign in with
Your question

Graphics card blurry screen.

March 1, 2013 2:52:19 PM

Okay so a few months ago I bought a powercolor hd 6850, I uninstalled my old drivers and put the card in and installed the drivers, but it said there was an error with microsoft redistributable 2010. Performance was great however in games the picture quality was blurred, such as if you looked a certain distance away, the anti aliasing seem to not work and everything would be blurry. I tried it with different resolutions, but still the same issue occurred. I thought this was due to the monitor which was 3 years old.
But recently I bought a new pc and monitor with an amd 7770 and everything was great, then I decided to see if the old 6850 worked on the new monitor, I uninstalled the drivers on the old pc, and the current drivers on the new pc and put the 6850 in the new pc, however it said during the driver installation that microsoft redistributable 2010 failed to install too. And in game it was still blurry, so I uninstalled the drivers and put the 7770 back in, drivers installed correctly but the screen is still blurry in games. Is this a setting on my monitor that needs changing? I have tried auto adjust but its still much more blurry than before. Please help my monitor is a samsung syncmaster S24B300
!