Nokia 6230

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

looking for the nokia tone "Jump" it was on the 7210 but I want to add it to
the 6230.
Any info is greatly appreciated

TIA
3 answers Last reply
More about nokia 6230
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    IF you can't find it, why not RECORD IT with the 6230, then save as a ring
    tone.

    Believe it or not, this should work quite well, as a friend asked me the
    same question, and they did just that and it was fine.

    Good luck

    "@Homeonthecouch" <me@home.com> wrote in message
    > looking for the nokia tone "Jump" it was on the 7210 but I want to add it
    > the 6230.
    > Any info is greatly appreciated
    >
    > TIA

  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    Yeah I did think of that, but as you probably thought it sounds silly. :)

    Thanks for the response.

    Silly though as it sounds I WILL be trying it LOL

    "Kevin I Chapple" <kevinx@NOTTHISBITearthling.net> wrote in message
    > IF you can't find it, why not RECORD IT with the 6230, then save as a ring
    > tone.
    >
    > Believe it or not, this should work quite well, as a friend asked me the
    > same question, and they did just that and it was fine.
    >
    > Good luck
    >

    > "@Homeonthecouch" <me@home.com> wrote in message
    > > looking for the nokia tone "Jump" it was on the 7210 but I want to add
    it
    > > the 6230.
    > > Any info is greatly appreciated
    > >
    > > TIA

  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    "@Homeonthecouch" <me@home.com> wrote in message
    > looking for the nokia tone "Jump" it was on the 7210 but I want to add it
    > the 6230.
    > Any info is greatly appreciated

    You can extract the tone from the 7210 and add it to the 6230 using
    LogoManager Pro Suite (see my site at the bottom). These are built-in
    ringtones that can only be accessed if you switch on the relevant advancd
    option in MobiMB.

    --
    Take control of your Nokia phone with LogoManager
    http://www.logomanager.co.uk

Nokia Ringtone Nokia