Crossfire not working with Crysis 3

The thread title pretty much says it all. I've already played thru the entire game before I realized crossfire wasn't working. One 7950 gave me playable frame rates at 5760x1080. (High Settings with 2xaa I think). I started up MSI afterburner on my fourth screen though and notice that while playing my second GPU is at idle. Anyone know how I can get crossfire working in the game. It works well for the other games I've played lately (verified working in sleeping Dogs, Battlefield 3 etc...). I'm running 2x Sapphire 7950's (One OC edition, one Boost Edition). I was using Catalyst Beta 13.2.6 but upgraded today to 13.2.7. Still no change, second GPU sits at idle when I play Crysis 3. Any suggestions?
5 answers Last reply
More about crossfire working crysis
  1. Hi,

I would imagine it'll be a driver issue as Crysis 3 is a fairly new game, crossfire support usually takes awhile to get going with new releases.
  2. Rolling back to the previous beta seems to have fixed it. Strange but its working, thanks anyway.
  3. AdioKIP said:
    Rolling back to the previous beta seems to have fixed it. Strange but its working, thanks anyway.

Glad you got it working, Enjoy ;)
  4. which one did you rollback to? the 13.2 beta 5?
  5. Rolled back to 13.2 beta 6 I think (from Beta 7). Will have to double check when I get home to be sure.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Games Crossfire Graphics