wav to midi ; how??

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

I have some wav and mp3 files that I would like to convert to midi files .
How can I do this?

My nokia phone has software so I can load a midi file as a ringtone, so I
need .mid format.

thanks in advance

Sandy
1 answer Last reply
More about midi
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    Wav or Mp3 to Midi doesn't work that well.
    Best just saving your time and money.

    -Vince

    www.biosonik.com

    "sandy" <nospam@nothanks.com> wrote in message
    >I have some wav and mp3 files that I would like to convert to midi files .
    >How can I do this?
    >
    > My nokia phone has software so I can load a midi file as a ringtone, so I
    > need .mid format.
    >
    > thanks in advance
    >
    > Sandy

Nokia Ringtone Nokia MIDI