MY COMPUTER SPECIFICATION IS BELOW-
MONITOR: DELL E1912H, OPTIMAL RESOLUTION- 1366 X 768 at 60Hz
PROCESSOR: CORE i5 3470 (3RD GEN), MEMORY TYPE- DDR3, 1333/1600
MOTHERBOARD: FOXCONN H61MXE-V
RAM: ADATA, 4 GB, DDR 3, 1333/1600
GRAPHICS CARD: SAPPHIRE RADEON HD5450 1 GB DDR3
HDD- WESTERN DIGITAL 500GB
POWER SUPPLY OF CASING: AC 220V 4A 50HZ
OPERATING SYSTEM- WINDOWS 7, 64 BIT
FIRST I BOUGHT THE CPU WITHOUT THE GRAPHICS CARD. IT SEEMED TO WORK MUCH SLOWER AS A CORE i5. FOR EXAMPLE- ON A PENTIUM DUAL CORE PROCESSOR COMPUTER OF MY FRIEND MS WORD, MEDIA PLAYER CLASSIC ETC. SOFTWARES OPENS IN JUST 1 OR 2 SECONDS. IN MY NEW CORE i5 CPU IT TOOK 7-8 SECONDS TO OPEN MS WORD, MEDIA PLAYER CLASSIC FOR THE 1ST TIME. THE 2ND TIME IT TOOK 3-4 SECONDS. AND WHILE OPENING VIDEO SONGS ON MEDIA PLAYER CLASSIC THE CPU SEEMED TO HANG FOR 1 OR 2 SECONDS. I THOUGHT IT WAS BECAUSE OF THE ABSENCE OF A GRAPHICS CARD AND BOUGHT A SAPPHIRE RADEON HD5450 1 GB DDR3. AFTER INSTALLING IT ONLY THE HANGING PART OF 1-2 SECONDS WAS FIXED WHILE OPENING A VIDEO ON MEDIA PLAYER CLASSIC. WHATEVER I INSTALLED THE SAW GAME AND CHECKED IT. MOST OF EVERYTHING WAS OK BUT WHILE PLAYING THE GAME IT GETS SORT OF STUCK. I MEAN WHILE WALKING OR MOVING AROUND IN THE GAME IT STUCKS, WALKS, STUCKS, WALKS.......AND THE OPERATING SYSTEM SEEMS TO BECOME MORE SLOWER.
I READ A LOT OF REVIEWS OF SUCH PROBLEMS. I JUST CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT WHERE IS THE PROBLEM? IS IT THE POWER SUPPLY OR GRAPHICS CARD OR MOTHERBOARD OR RAM. PLEASE GIVE SOME SOME ADVICES. I AM VERY UPSET WITH MY COMPUTER. PLEASE HELP ME.
Its not a problem at all. The reason things take so long is that you have a slow hard drive. The 5450 is a terrible card for gaming, which is why your frame rates are so low. If you want a faster experience, buy a SSD.
Oh!!!! Sorry. I am actually new here. Ummm....... Whats a SSD and my hard drive is also new. Is there any possible reason for it being slow. I also have some other questions. hope u don't mind.
1. What does hd2500 mean about the processor?
2. What is the integrated graphics on foxconn h61mxe-v? I mean how much mb or gb does it has?
3. Do I need a more gb graphics card or do i need a an updated model? Which one do you suggest for a 1GB and 2 GB?
sorry agin for so many questions. waiting for answer. :-)
1) its the iGPU in the i5
2) iGPU is built into CPU not the MOBO anymore
3) Graphics card speeds are not based on the number of GBs it has, ie a 1 GB one could be many times faster than a 4GB one.
4) an SSD is a much (10x) faster hard drive
A couple of questions:
1) what are you trying to with this computer, also what games do you play?
2) Is this a homebuild? If are you sure everything is installed properly?
If you need to decode any of the acronyms just google them