LogoManger Help

Last response: in Brands
April 25, 2005 9:59:38 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

HI, Just purchased a nokia 3560 data cable and I have installed the
LogoManger but I am not sure how to use the program. Anyone knows how to use
it. Thanks.

More about : logomanger

Anonymous
April 26, 2005 9:19:19 PM

"Lucinda" <lillu@rcn.com> wrote in message
news:p vudnRyhw4xAC_DfRVn-vw@rcn.net...
> HI, Just purchased a nokia 3560 data cable and I have installed the
> LogoManger but I am not sure how to use the program. Anyone knows how to
> use it. Thanks.

As far as I know "logomanager" only support's older type of phones (single
colour - mono ringtones) you should consider getting your self "LogoManager
Pro Suite" as it contains MobiMB and Mobius/PX, and is available at
http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/products.php?id=54

Cheers,

David
Anonymous
April 26, 2005 9:19:20 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Do you know how to get the program for free. I don't want to pay almost 50
bucks for it... I have tryed Kazza and Sharezza. Thanks in advance.

"The Bach Pad" <ere_i_be-dont-want-spam@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Lucinda" <lillu@rcn.com> wrote in message
> news:p vudnRyhw4xAC_DfRVn-vw@rcn.net...
>> HI, Just purchased a nokia 3560 data cable and I have installed the
>> LogoManger but I am not sure how to use the program. Anyone knows how to
>> use it. Thanks.
>>

> As far as I know "logomanager" only support's older type of phones (single
> colour - mono ringtones) you should consider getting your self
> "LogoManager Pro Suite" as it contains MobiMB and Mobius/PX, and is
> available at http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/products.php?id=54
>
> Cheers,
>
> David

Anonymous
April 26, 2005 9:19:21 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

I you'd like a longer "evaluation period", crack it.

http://astalavista.box.sk/cgi-bin/robot?srch=logomanage...

Note that some cracks come packaged with viruses, trojans and spyware.
Remember to virus check before you open and compressed file.
Always read the .NFO file before cracking.

!