LogoManger Help

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

HI, Just purchased a nokia 3560 data cable and I have installed the
LogoManger but I am not sure how to use the program. Anyone knows how to use
it. Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about logomanger help
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    "Lucinda" <lillu@rcn.com> wrote in message
    > HI, Just purchased a nokia 3560 data cable and I have installed the
    > LogoManger but I am not sure how to use the program. Anyone knows how to
    > use it. Thanks.

    As far as I know "logomanager" only support's older type of phones (single
    colour - mono ringtones) you should consider getting your self "LogoManager
    Pro Suite" as it contains MobiMB and Mobius/PX, and is available at
    http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/products.php?id=54

    Cheers,

    David
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    Do you know how to get the program for free. I don't want to pay almost 50
    bucks for it... I have tryed Kazza and Sharezza. Thanks in advance.

    "The Bach Pad" <ere_i_be-dont-want-spam@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Lucinda" <lillu@rcn.com> wrote in message
    >> HI, Just purchased a nokia 3560 data cable and I have installed the
    >> LogoManger but I am not sure how to use the program. Anyone knows how to
    >> use it. Thanks.
    >>

    > As far as I know "logomanager" only support's older type of phones (single
    > colour - mono ringtones) you should consider getting your self
    > "LogoManager Pro Suite" as it contains MobiMB and Mobius/PX, and is
    > available at http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/products.php?id=54
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > David

  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    I you'd like a longer "evaluation period", crack it.

    http://astalavista.box.sk/cgi-bin/robot?srch=logomanager&submit=+search+

    Note that some cracks come packaged with viruses, trojans and spyware.
    Remember to virus check before you open and compressed file.
    Always read the .NFO file before cracking.

    > Do you know how to get the program for free. I don't want to pay almost 50
    > bucks for it... I have tryed Kazza and Sharezza. Thanks in advance.
    >
    > "The Bach Pad" <ere_i_be-dont-want-spam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Lucinda" <lillu@rcn.com> wrote in message
    >>> HI, Just purchased a nokia 3560 data cable and I have installed the
    >>> LogoManger but I am not sure how to use the program. Anyone knows how to
    >>> use it. Thanks.
    >>>

    >> As far as I know "logomanager" only support's older type of phones
    >> (single colour - mono ringtones) you should consider getting your self
    >> "LogoManager Pro Suite" as it contains MobiMB and Mobius/PX, and is
    >> available at http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/products.php?id=54
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >>
    >> David

Nokia Ringtone Nokia Cable