PC Bluescreens after installing Graphics Driver?

Dednutreap

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
So hi,
One of my friends has an issue with his PC, (He's new to building and all the hardware involved with building a PC). He installs his Graphics Driver, but afterwards he gets bluescreens. I'm convinced it's a hardware fault but he thinks it's some Software issue, since he doesn't want to believe that he has to replace another part (His Motherboard was DOA). So if i can get some answers to what would be causing this issue that would be great.
Thanks.

XYMan

Honorable
Jun 16, 2012
Please guys when you want a specific answer for a specific problem then give specific info to what happened exactly! What did he do before he got the bluescreen? Was he able to run everything normally before? What kind of error the bluescreen says? What are his specs?
Don't expect us to help you if you don't help us first!

Dednutreap

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012

Well, as far as what i've been told, all he does is install his Graphics Driver, and it bluescreens every time he logs on. He's tried reinstalling windows several times.
I don't know what it says, since i haven't seen it, and he hasn't managed to get a pic of it yet so he can read it.
He could log on and do everything fine until he installs the driver, i plugged in my old 550Ti and it works fine.

Specs:
AMD FX-4100
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 650
Thermaltake Toughpower 750W Power Supply
ASRock 970Extreme4 Motherboard
8GB Corsair Vengeance at 1666MHz
500GB Seagate Barracuda