Sign in with
Your question

Sapphire Radeon 7870 2gb

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 2, 2013 12:21:46 AM

Hello,I have graphic named above just bought it 2weeks ago.I have noticed somthing when playing League Of Legends my screen gets flickering and some weird color buggs just for about and second and then goes back to normal.Flickering and that weird color bugg its not constant just randomly when im playin.Sometimes i also get black screen but sound is still there and then i need to restart computer then it works normal but when i go back in the game flickering is still there.I heard it may be the graphics driver and I reinstalled them and this didnt solved the problem.I have LG 21,5 LED lcd 60hZ monitor.Is it possible that this is problem with monitor?Im really worried that its problem with graphic card.I hope someone can help me and solve this problem.

Thanks for your time for reading this and helping me!

PS:I havent OC graphic card.
March 2, 2013 1:04:21 AM

I installed newest drivers but this didnt solved a problem.Is there any other opinion?
Related resources
a c 91 U Graphics card
March 2, 2013 1:07:47 AM

what's the brand and model of your PSU and motherboard?
March 2, 2013 1:11:34 AM

I dont know which brand PSU but its 800w and Motherboard is MSI zh77a-g43.
a c 91 U Graphics card
March 2, 2013 1:15:29 AM

assuming you were using a different graphics card on the same computer before without issues, yes, this may indeed be a problem with the card, which you can always send back for a new one.

if this is a new build, I would suggest going to the MSI website and get the newest chipset drivers for your motherboard
March 2, 2013 1:17:28 AM

Yeah this is new build i forgot to say it before.I will give a try and i will post results as fast as possible.
a b U Graphics card
March 2, 2013 1:24:31 AM

I have about 2300 games played in league of legends and i can tell you that because you are not using v-sync this happens. When i made this computer about 6 months ago the same thing was happening to me. I put v-sync on and i went from about 250 fps to 60 obviously but all graphical glitches stopped.
a c 91 U Graphics card
March 2, 2013 2:50:59 AM

helper800 said:
I have about 2300 games played in league of legends and i can tell you that because you are not using v-sync this happens. When i made this computer about 6 months ago the same thing was happening to me. I put v-sync on and i went from about 250 fps to 60 obviously but all graphical glitches stopped.

hmm, interesting. never played LoL myself so I don't know. if this fixes the OP's problem that would be awesome :bounce: 
March 3, 2013 2:36:07 AM

I updated newest drivers for motherboard and still having problem.Its not problem with V-Sync couse i always have it turned on.This problem is really frustrating and still dont know what to do..
!