Nvidia surround 2 monitors 1920x1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.

rafaac

Honorable
Feb 6, 2013
How I can play games full screen in surround with only two screens?I have a SLI of gtx 660

Solution
Surround ONLY works with 3 monitors =(, they're are programs and hacks around this, I do not remember them sadly, nor did they work great..... The best I found was some program that made all windowed screens stretchable, and I would stretch the games horizontal across the screens and it would work to an extent... I do not remember it though. Troll around Google for a bit theirs bound to be something.

Other than that, it isn't worth your time, nothing on 2 screens is any good at all with the bezel being in your center point of view.

goll25

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2011
Surround ONLY works with 3 monitors =(, they're are programs and hacks around this, I do not remember them sadly, nor did they work great..... The best I found was some program that made all windowed screens stretchable, and I would stretch the games horizontal across the screens and it would work to an extent... I do not remember it though. Troll around Google for a bit theirs bound to be something.

Other than that, it isn't worth your time, nothing on 2 screens is any good at all with the bezel being in your center point of view.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.