Solved

Can i Buy this graphics card

Is Sapphire AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6670 1 GB DDR3 Graphics Card a good graphics card to play modern games like cod and others??
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about graphics card
  1. What are your system specs and your budget for the graphics card? That will help us help you.
  2. nilavachowdhury said:
    Is Sapphire AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6670 1 GB DDR3 Graphics Card a good graphics card to play modern games like cod and others??

    No. The HD 6670 is a bottom of the line card from the previous generation. It is not a good card to play modern games on. It will play them, but if you're expecting to play with settings very far above "Low" then you'll be disappointed.

    If you want playable framerates with the settings turned up close to max on most games, the HD 7870 will get you there. Costs about four times as much as a 6670.
  3. Investing into anything below Radeon 7770 is a waste of money.
  4. willard said:
    No. The HD 6670 is a bottom of the line card from the previous generation. It is not a good card to play modern games on. It will play them, but if you're expecting to play with settings very far above "Low" then you'll be disappointed.

    If you want playable framerates with the settings turned up close to max on most games, the HD 7870 will get you there. Costs about four times as much as a 6670.


    Should probably find out what the rest of his system is before telling him to go with a 7870.
  5. Best answer
    Depend wat game u wan to ply
    of course as well as ur screen resolution not bigger than 1440X900
    I thk it is a good graphics although it is previous generation card.
    if u wan to get playable fps in 1920X1080.
    And u wan high settings , u will at least nid a GTX 650Ti or HD 7850
    if not , I thk GTX 650 or 7770 is enough for u .

    I need ur current full system spec to gv a complete advise
  6. DiaSin said:
    Should probably find out what the rest of his system is before telling him to go with a 7870.

    I didn't tell him to buy a 7870, I said the 7870 was the point at which you could max out most games. I could show you benchmarks to back this up if you'd like.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Graphics Cards Graphics