Java Game help for Nokia 3560

Last response: in Brands
April 28, 2005 9:49:55 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Hi, I have a nokia 3560 and want to get java games on my phone using a data
cable and LogoManger Pro. Any help would be appricated. Thanks.

More about : java game nokia 3560

Anonymous
August 3, 2005 4:20:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

wow first off, you got logo manager to work with the nokia 3560? i tried
that but didnt have luck... however with oxygen's software it works very
simply and easily, give it a shot that way, its very self explanitory.

--
CloakedGod
August 3, 2005 9:18:08 PM

"CloakedGod" <CloakedGod.1t78bz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> wow first off, you got logo manager to work with the nokia 3560? i tried
> that but didnt have luck... however with oxygen's software it works very
> simply and easily, give it a shot that way, its very self explanitory.

Which LM were you trying to use, LM Classic or LM Pro Suite? Most of the
time when I hear this kind of thing, people are trying to use one of our
older products not designed for use with their phone:

http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/myphone.php?mfr=Nokia&...

Nobody has reported any problems with the 3560 for over a year, so I was
surprised to hear you had trouble!

--
Take control of your Nokia phone with LogoManager
http://www.logomanager.co.uk

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

umm i just used the link i found on a website. it simply wouldnt detect
my phone, oxygen however did. so i just stuck with oxygen... but i
might give logomng a shot again in the near future...

--
CloakedGod
August 6, 2005 11:25:24 PM

"CloakedGod" <CloakedGod.1t7mwz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> umm i just used the link i found on a website. it simply wouldnt detect
> my phone, oxygen however did. so i just stuck with oxygen... but i
> might give logomng a shot again in the near future...

If you do, don't forget to get it from my web site - there are a load of
very old/cracked versions floating around other sites that simply won't work
with most recent phones.

--
!