Java Game help for Nokia 3560

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Hi, I have a nokia 3560 and want to get java games on my phone using a data
cable and LogoManger Pro. Any help would be appricated. Thanks.
4 answers Last reply
More about java game nokia 3560
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    wow first off, you got logo manager to work with the nokia 3560? i tried
    that but didnt have luck... however with oxygen's software it works very
    simply and easily, give it a shot that way, its very self explanitory.

    --
    CloakedGod
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    "CloakedGod" <CloakedGod.1t78bz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > wow first off, you got logo manager to work with the nokia 3560? i tried
    > that but didnt have luck... however with oxygen's software it works very
    > simply and easily, give it a shot that way, its very self explanitory.

    Which LM were you trying to use, LM Classic or LM Pro Suite? Most of the
    time when I hear this kind of thing, people are trying to use one of our
    older products not designed for use with their phone:

    http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/myphone.php?mfr=Nokia&series=3560

    Nobody has reported any problems with the 3560 for over a year, so I was
    surprised to hear you had trouble!

    --
    Take control of your Nokia phone with LogoManager
    http://www.logomanager.co.uk

    umm i just used the link i found on a website. it simply wouldnt detect
    my phone, oxygen however did. so i just stuck with oxygen... but i
    might give logomng a shot again in the near future...

    --
    CloakedGod
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    "CloakedGod" <CloakedGod.1t7mwz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > umm i just used the link i found on a website. it simply wouldnt detect
    > my phone, oxygen however did. so i just stuck with oxygen... but i
    > might give logomng a shot again in the near future...

    If you do, don't forget to get it from my web site - there are a load of
    very old/cracked versions floating around other sites that simply won't work
    with most recent phones.

    --
    Take control of your Nokia phone with LogoManager
    http://www.logomanager.co.uk

Nokia Ringtone Games Nokia Java