Here is something definitely odd about Arny Krueger...

Tags:
Last response: in Home Audio
Share
November 13, 2004 3:23:48 AM

Have you noticed that he NEVER updates that website of his?

He spends 1000's of hours entering messages on Usenet but not 5
minutes to update that site of his.

Why? I don't mean this to be insulting, I just don't understand.

More about : odd arny krueger

Anonymous
November 13, 2004 3:23:49 AM

"User" <me@email.com> wrote in message
> Have you noticed that he NEVER updates that website of his?
>
> He spends 1000's of hours entering messages on Usenet but not 5
> minutes to update that site of his.
>
> Why? I don't mean this to be insulting, I just don't understand.

Quantify *never*.
!